Data Structures and Algorithms

Array- Kadane Algo( Max subarray problem using DP)

There are many links which don’t work… eg
Binary Search (2nd Tutorial and Implementation),
QuickSort (Implementation)

Please update link for [56] Hungarian-algorithm

1 Like

I want to report a broken link.
Branch and Bound link is broken. I found this article through google search and think this is the pdf which it links to :
http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~cheung/Courses/323/Syllabus/BranchBound/Docs/branch+bound01.pdf

Please update the link to what I have provided.
Thanks !
Pavi

1 Like

hiiii,

i just heard about a new technology website QueryHome.com and i asked some questions there. And i m sure that will provide all answer of question you have.

See this:-Data stracture

For Convex hull add monotone chain convex hull algorithm. It works in O(n*logn) and is simplest of all

Is there a website reviewing which data structures and algorithms are used in specific well-known software/websites (such as mysql, postgresql, jdk, android, google ranking…)

for instance, JDK8 Arrays.sort usess trimsort alg. mysql uses quicksort+external sort. open street maps routing uses dijkstras…

ps: I am not asking about common data structures and alg in general. I am asking about the internals of some specific well known products.

pss: otherwise, which are the best IT applied research blogs or talks? such as Data @Scale, June 2016 — Recap - Engineering at Meta

for Rabin-karp there is a problem on hackerearth >>Monk and Match Making | Practice Problems

Please update topcoder tutorial links.

Tutorial on maximum flow in two sections:

Section 1

Section 2

A nptel lecture on Maximum bipartite matching: here

PS.: Could someone please upvote this answer so that I have enough reputation to post my questions in the forum.

all the links of topcoder is broken please update it.

Ternary Search: [Auth0]

Appreciate this effort.

The following links are helpful for data structure and algirithm.

1.Data Structure

2.Algorithm

Topcoder links are broken. Please update them.

Great initiative…I hope i can too contribute to giving more problems based on these algorithms.
It was of great help for me.

2 Likes

Data structures and Algorithms are two important concepts when it comes to learning any programming language, functional or object oriented, from the ground up. In order to master a language, you must first master the basic groundwork for that language.

Indeed a good initiative
Apart from this we can also solve problem on sites like spoj and geeksforgeeks.
Good work.!!

Great. Thank you for helping me learn new algorithms and data structures.

add FFT to the collection