Need help with C ?

Well i started learning C two days ago and i kinda got to some basics and started doing applications using what i learned just don’t know how to continue and i found the easy section here hard for me :smiley:
So what to do ? :confused:

First you have to purchase balagurusamy book,this is the most useful for beginner of c language ,
in this book you can learn easily,each and every step are mention in easy language in this book.

1 Like

Firstly , Purchase - Let us C - "Yashavant Kanethar " and read , this is useful for beginner and then watch videos on -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEEsT7DkdVO_fkrBw0OTrA 

Start with the bottom of the easy section. The top of the easy section is pretty tough.

1 Like

Refer to some basic books like Yashwant Kanetkar as mentioned above and follow geeks topicwise. Like, for you, first refer to C section. Practise objective at the same time because they enhance your thinking of odd(refers to things which u’ll not notice casually) things. Start from the botton of easy section. I struggled almost one month when I started and then came to know the level of difficulty increases upwards :stuck_out_tongue:

All the best (y)
Happy coding.

2 Likes