Small Utility tool for SPOJ users

Built a small utility tool for SPOJ users to reduce some effort to know the points associated with a classical problem.
Visit: http://goo.gl/cPSCZe

(Please don’t judge the above tool on the basis of designing or anything apart from correctness of URLs as I’m no web designer ; Since it’s on a sub-domain, use an ad-blocker plugin like ad-block on chrome or similar to get rid of ads).

2 Likes

Redirecting to 000webhost 404 page. It would be a great utility as on filtering questions according to tags knowing points is not possible. And how you are actually getting these points any rest api or web page crawling ?

Hey how does this thing work? Links please… I want to learn this stuff too!

Hi, I’ve removed the tool online and instead made it to run on command line. See my post : A Simple JAVA tool for SPOJ users to know the points associated with a classical problem. - general - CodeChef Discuss
It’s simple HTML scraping. Please don’t judge on me on this. I’m no developer and I made this, long back in just an hour. But still, it does its job.

Hi, I’ve removed the tool online and instead made it to run on command line. See my post : A Simple JAVA tool for SPOJ users to know the points associated with a classical problem. - general - CodeChef Discuss It’s simple HTML scraping. Please don’t judge on me on this. I’m no developer and I made this, long back in just an hour. But still, it does its job.