When update rating of oct14 long challenge

When will the ratings for October Long Challenge be updated?

11 Likes

September challenge ratings were updated almost 2 weeks after the end of contest.Let us hope that ratings get updated in this week.

1 Like

I hope CodeChef team do their best to update the ranks as quick as possible like codeforces …

2 Likes

A similar thing happened last November also! I still remember that they got screwed with one single comment in ICPC Kharagpur. But they have done an awesome job this time for both the Amritapuri regionals and Kharagpur one. May be they must be busy with ICPC things and also checking for Code Plagiarism!

But this is too long! Still don’t know why they cant implement something like what topcoder and codeforces does. The rating is calculated amazingly fast there!!!

3 Likes

All these troubles points to the same thing…the chef needs a holiday…maybe a month off… :slight_smile:

Well my issue is not ratings…its the goody that i won in August LunchTime but have not received till date. Anyone have a idea what should i do??

4 Likes

Their rank calculting algorithm got TLE!!!
codechef apply dynamic approach in your rank calculating algorithm :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

yes… it has been too long since the contest(almost a week)… it must be done soon…

4 Likes

I don’t know why does it take this long. But here is what I guess:
CodeForces only have short contests.
And chances of cheating in a 2 hour contest are very low. So probably they don’t need to check codes for plagiarism as thoroughly as CodeChef does.
On the other hand, 10 days contest is certainly vulnerable from plagiarism

3 Likes

They took more than 2 weeks to update ratings for lunchtime as well. -_-

7 Likes

But then why dont they update for the cook-off part??
Even that takes more than 1 week :\

4 Likes

Find your missing goodies