programming with python

I want to learn and do coding in python.
Can anyone suggest me some best tutorial or site or books I should preferred.
Thanks .

@nitya

Enroll in a course named 6.00.1x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python on site https://www.edx.org/

And one course is going to start in February you may enroll in that too on coursera.org

Course Link: https://www.coursera.org/course/pythonlearn. This course covers very basic topics so that even a student who don’t even know anything about programming can learn python but is less challenging than above mentioned one.

If you need .ppt files of above course then i can mail it to you.

About Books:
From python’s official site python docs are very useful to learn coding in python.

But i would like to tell you one thing python is a language that is easy to implement but it is 3x slower than C so it will be a disadvantage to use python in problems where less running time is sole purpose.

1 Like

www.learnpythonthehardway.org it is a good site… :slight_smile:

Mail me at ethyladdictx@gmail.com

You can always start by reading the doc at python’s official site. Besides these, there are several pdfs to start with, they’ll help you in “converting” from C/C++ to Python.

Yes, there are websites too: codeacademy, coursera, etc.

You can refer to this link:

It has good tutorials on python and are less time consuming.

MindMajix is the reputed institute across the globe deliver python training with customized curriculum helps to discover uncharted capabilities and solutions for critical issues with practical implementation. For Free Demo Classes visit: http://mindmajix.com/python-online-training

Python, is an easy-to way learn, high-level computer language it is used in many of the computational. To make learning Python easy, we have developed a new browser-based programming environment that makes developing interactive applications in Python simple.
Angularjs Training , Hadoop Training , Tableau Training , Informatica Training , SAP Success Factors Training , Unix Shell Scripting Training

Python, is an easy-to way learn, high-level computer language it is used in many of the computational. To make learning Python easy, we have developed a new browser-based programming environment that makes developing interactive applications in Python simple.

Angularjs Training

And yes all these courses are free of cost, just you have to invest your time and it will really help you a lot.

I need those .ppt files.Can u mail @ nitya4swt@gmail.com

Yahh sure . .

I’ll mail you tomorrow…!

can you send it to me too, im interested in learning python
ramher101@gmail.com

package sent . . !

thanks @rishabhprsd7

Most Welcome . . :slight_smile:

But these notes are based on python 2.x version

Mail Sent . .

@rishabhprsd7 Please mail me too(ektagoel04@gmail.com) . Just a suggestion: Its better you upload on drive, make it public and share the link here :stuck_out_tongue:

okay bro… :slight_smile:

hey @damn_me you may check your inbox…!!