ethical hacking

I want to become an ethical hacker. I know just C++ and learning XHTML,CSS. But this is less than necessary. So which languages should I know which can help me become an ethical hacker? Also which books should I follow?

1 Like

First of all start with Python then proceed to : CodingBat Python & www.pythonchallenge.com

Then go to : http://sectools.org

If you really want to be an ethical hacker & be dedicated to that subject then read:-
[You’ll come to know about the languages in which you need to gain expertise after you have a look at the following]

I cannot provide the links to so many books as this can be brought down due to copyright violation stuff. Try to search for the books on the web, you will get all of them. Start your career in Cryptography.

7 Likes

I have a very little expertise in this field but System Software and ARM assembly were two wonderful courses I have done in my 2nd year that made me think about how it feels to rip open the system and think from the root level. I would strongly recommend you to learn C and assembly to understand how things are built in order to know how to break them apart. Next never attend ethical hacking courses, most of them are pure bullshit, especially Ankit Fadia’s. Rather read and actually practice “networking” or do a course on that. Be indifferent to your college courses. Be curious and patient, because hacking is an art. You need to fail a lot and practice it until you become an expert. Good luck !!

3 Likes

you can try installing Linux kali(os with deployed tools for network hacks)
like penetration testing etc