Group for preparation of IOI and ACM

Hi all, I am a novice programmer aiming for IOI this year. During my preparation I’ve found that It gets quite boring to keep solving problems alone. So I have decided to create a group for people aspiring for IOI and ACM ICPC. The main idea is to solve and discuss problems from different OI’s and ACM selection rounds and also to learn medium-hard Data structures and Algorithms while doing so. The level of discussion and problems shared on the group would be of medium level which would then hopefully :slight_smile: ascend to hard. Is anyone interested to join ? The group will either be on facebook or Google Plus. I will create the group if more than 7-8 people are ready to join. Please answer(if you cannot comment) if you would like to join(Anyone can join).

Edit : Okay guys the group will be made on facebook. First, you all need to add [me][1] on facebook.

Edit 2 : https://www.facebook.com/groups/463396957134888/ here is the group
[1]: Redirecting...

11 Likes

Not enough privileges to comment, but yes I would be interested.

2 Likes

I would be interested too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro i am a beginner in programming without sufficient knowledge about data structures, still trying grab the knowledge from wherever possible. I would like to prepare for next ACM ICPC and so i would like to join the group,Thanks and Nice Initiative!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

please add me too.
avi.shi.14@gmail.com

1 Like

Nice initiative, i am very much keen in learning data structures and algo, count me in— id: anishk795@gmail.com

1 Like

+1:)I would like to join the group sudhanshusingh3@hotmail.com

1 Like

It’d be great if you post the link to the group here. Everyone interested can join then. :slight_smile:

My email: shashank201091@gmail.com

1 Like

Am in! For ICPC! aash.shik@gmail.com

1 Like

hm..vipsharmavip@gmail.com

1 Like

Sir, I am a student and beginner in c/c++ programming. To learn more and to get more knowledge i would surely like to join this group. Mail ID- naman@outlook.in

1 Like

piyush.baivaw@gmail.com

1 Like

Count Me in , i Have Been Fiddling With Programming Languages Quite a Lot but Got to Know About ACM ICPC and IOI in the Last Few Weeks , Would Definitely Love to Join and Need a Lot of Help : siddharths067@gmail.com

1 Like

i am also intrested and preparing for ACM ICPC 2015 :slight_smile:
saiavinash.duddupudi@gmail.com

2 Likes

Nice initiative,I am interested too! id - webmasteradi@gmail.com

1 Like

Count me in :slight_smile: amarveer29@gmail.com

Same here so I would also like to join!.
Facebook - kshitij_kumarsingh@yahoo.com
Gmail - kshtjkmr10@gmail.com

shubhang.sati.1998@gmail.com

I would like to join.
Email- dakshanand@gmail.com

Add me too: mail.ashish922@gmail.com