Not receiving email notification of submission .

@admin : I am not receiving email notification of the results of my submissions . I searched the profile page and could not find any option to enable it . This feature was always working in my account. I always used to receive notifications for my submissions . But today its not working since morning .
@admin : When a time limit exceeded problem occurs , the My Submissions page only shows the image of watch and there is no entry in the time taken section . However when email used to come in such cases , it used to mention the amount of time taken before deciding that time limit is exceeded . I wanted to see that information also .

@admin Me too not receiving any notification of my submissions …

2 Likes

Yup… Not receiving the submissions via email.

@vineetpaliwal I think the option to enable this is there in the edit profile section. But I don’t know why it still doesn’t work.

Go to your profile and click edit profile.
At the bottom of the page, there is a check box with the label “Would you like us to mail you your submission results.
See whether it is checked or unchecked.

Mine is checked, but still I do not receive the mails.

We are looking into the issue and will report back as soon as we find something. Please send an email to bugs@codechef.com or help@codechef.com for such issues rather than posting on Dicuss. Its easier to connect with the admins through emails.

1 Like

We have made a fix for this issue. Users who were not receiving submission mails should start receiving mails again. If you still don’t receive emails, drop in a mail to bugs(at)codechef(dot)com.

@admin : Yes I am receiving the emails now . Thanks for the fix .

Now i am receiving emails event when I have disabled them

1 Like

Same here, I receive the mails with submission results even with the option disabled.

yes you can find it in edit profile subscription section.

Wtf , u r replying 8 year old thread, itne Vella h kya bhai.