book for data structures and algorithms java

hello
please suggest me a book for data structures and algorithms. i use java as programming language. Please suggest both for beginners and advanced

@virat_03:

I would recommend Dr. Naveen Garg’s video lectures on Data Structures and Algorithms in JAVA.
One can access the videos here: IITs and IISc elearning Courses in Engineering and Science under NPTEL
He’s a really great professor at the IIT Delhi and his lectures are quite world renowned.

After that for a better understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms u can refer Introduction to algorithms by CORMEN is a standard introductory algorithms book, and is used by many universities, including my own. It has pretty good coverage and is very approachable.

In java, u can follow Data Structures And Algorithms Made Easy In Java 2nd Edition by Narasimha Karumanchi
All the best!

1 Like

@virat_03

Naveen Garg’s video course is one of the best video course on DS and Algorithms in JAVA

You can watch or download it from here.

Regarding books here is the some good books for DS and Algorithms in JAVA

• Data Structures and Algorithms in Java (2nd Edition) by Robert Lafore
  • Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy in Java: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles by Narasimha Karumanchi
  • Algorithms (4th Edition)
  • Data Structures and Problem Solving Using Java
    by Mark Allen Weiss

Even Coursera’s DS and Algorithms course is also very good you can download or watch online here on Coursera.

Hope it helps!
Thank you!!

thanks!!! for the suggestion

thanks for the suggestion !!!