How should I ask questions

Can someone please upvote me so that I can ask questions?

1 Like

please i too need karmaā€¦

1 Like

I have a question to solve. Can anyone help me.
Tanya has recently launched a new company producing a very tasty version of Indian traditional drink called Lassi.
It has become very popular so there are a lot of customers who want to buy it. Recently she prepared L liters of Lassi ready to sell. Moreover, marketers sent her a list of L integers corresponding to prices for which bottles of sizes 1, 2, 3, _, L can be sold.

Since Tanya is good at producing drinks, but not good in algorithms, she needs help to get the maximum possible profit. In more details, you have to decide what is the maximum profit she can get by producing bottles from available L litres of Lassi and selling them to customers for prices given by the marketer. Notice that Tanya can produce any number of bottles of any integer size in a range [1,L], however, she gets money only for bottles full of Lassi.

In one test file, task is to handle T instances of the above problem.

Constraints:

1<= T <= 10
1<= L <= 10000
price for any bottle is a positive integer not greater than 10^6.

Input format:

In the first line, there is one integer T denoting the number of cases to solve. Each of theses test cases is given by 2 consecutive lines. In the first of them, there is a single integer L denoting the number of available liters of Lassi. In the first of them, there is a single integer L denoting the number of available liters of Lassi. In the second one, there are L integers denoting the prices for which bottles of sizes 1,2,3 ā€¦ L can be sold.

Output format:
In one line, output the maximum profit which Tanya can get by selling L liters of Lassi for given prices.

Sample Input

2 5 6

Sample output

1 Like

Please upvote. Need to ask a question.

1 Like

cant ask questions karma 1 :confused:

4 Likes

Can someone upvote me too? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

plz upvote me i need to get karma for asking question :frowning: :frowning:

4 Likes

me to facing the same problem .i do want to know how to involve in discussion about current problem

3 Likes

Here as well! Please upvote! Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

i TOO WOULD LIKE TO ASK QUESTION? THANKS sanat palia

1 Like

I found a question of some ongoing challenge question on codechef copied from somewhere.but due to less karma point couldnā€™t convvey on discussion forumā€¦:frowning: That challenge still going on, please upvote this comment so that i can convey it on to the codechef discuss.

1 Like

I also have the same problem that I canā€™t questions because I donā€™t have enough karma.

3 Likes

Please upvote

3 Likes

Please upvote me tooā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t ask any question or make comment Please upvote me

1 Like

HI,i am having some questions.Please upvote me so that i can place my questions too.Thanks in advance

1 Like

HI,i am having some questions.Please upvote me so that i can place my questions too.Thanks in advance

1 Like

I donā€™t have enough karma to ask a question. Guys help me please.

Can I get an upvote pls. I have got only 1 karma

1 Like

please upvote me. Need to ask questions. karma points needed

1 Like