How should I ask questions

what kind of question u want to ask actually?

Here as well! Please upvote! Thanks in advance!

plz upvote me i need to ask question

Hi everyone, I am too new here and I mainly registered to ask a question I have in mind, Now I found out that I need 3 karma points to ask my question, please help.
Thank you.

1 Like

Please upvote me . m new to codechef . I need karma to ask doubts . Thanx in advance . :slight_smile:

Please upvote this.

1 Like

someone please upvote me …need karma points

1 Like

unable to ask questions. please help.

1 Like

please upvote me ,i need to ask questions.

1 Like

please help me, I’m stuck with a question and I need karma to ask.

1 Like

please upvote me too. i am not able to ask questions

1 Like

please upvote me 2 …i m also not being able to ask questions

1 Like

please upvote me…i need atleast 3 karma…please help

1 Like

Looks like this post is merely for upvoting people who don’t have enough karma points to ask a question. Upvotes are flowing without a purpose. Zero upvotes for the curious person who asked a question, while many upvotes for some random person wandering for upvotes. This is seriously illegal, what do you earn karma for? Just chill out and learn from this awesome community, where people use their profound knowledge to answer questions, while someone just spams to get karma points :frowning: If you want karma points, please answer questions!!!

@admin I request you do something with this issue. Remove the minimum requirement to ask a question or else every post will have spammers for upvotes (Just a thought). I had to move several pages in the comments list to get the real meaningful related answer, but most of them were related to spamming about upvotes :frowning:

1 Like

plz upvote me i need to get karma for asking question

1 Like

Can’t ask questions, karma please!

Can I be upvoted so as to ask questions?

1 Like

Please upvote.I just have 1 karma, so not able to ask question!

I need to ask ques; Can Someone upvote me too!

can some upvote me…even i wanna join d discussion !!