nCr % M where M is non-prime

How to find nCr % M where M is non-prime?
Please explain algo in detail.

^Clearly the doubt relates to the problem STDYTAB,part of the ongoing contest. Therefore no help will be provided. Figure it out on your own.

1 Like

Discussion of strategies during ongoing contest is against codechef rules. So better stay away from this till contest ends.

1 Like

I do not understand whether one should answer this question or not!
Well the guy is making no reference to any of the contest!
Can someone be clearer about the rule? @admin

1 Like

Good that you now found it on our own. That is the character of a good coder. All the best…

I am not able to find the reply button on any of your posts above @ironmandhruv @apptica
But I believe that the question should be answered because the point of LONG is to learn! and its not that answering this question gives away the details of the question anyways

@urdarinda i also totally agree with you but since codechef has its own rules and regulations which could have an opposite impact on us so i thought helping after contest is more suitable

Well i know its related to ongoing contest but explaining this still wont reveal the most crucial part of the problem.
BTW, I figured it out on my own.

Then you have achieved the purpose of the problem, which simply was to figure out your problems yourself!

Happy that you did it! :slight_smile:

PS: This is indirectly related to June Long

I will share my method after the contest is over.

yes, clearly going from “plz explain algo in detail”, a lot of learning is taking place. Clearly it is a part of the problem and answering him would have stopped him from finding the answer himself(which is entirely the point of the Long).
The part that I find most funny is, you yourself have not solved the problem, yet feel that answering this question will not give away the details of the question.