Wrong Login and Password : I am logged with regular login successfully still

please vote for this cost i will send mail to codechef admin at 12:00 AM

DO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN VOTE FOR THIS POST

if they will come to know so many users are facing same problem they definitely look matter soon

happy coding

Codechef is technically down :frowning:

Why don’t people who have a problem simply upvote the question along with offering their opinion? More upvotes would mean that its an important issue. (Much like StackOverflow)

1 Like

I think this site is under reconstruction process after August cook-off. that’s why we are facing some technical glitches. I guess it will be up soon. :slight_smile:

same problem :confused:

Same problem here! Maybe site is on read-only mode.

I’m also having the same problem while submitting the code

I am having the same problem…Its frustrating…codechef plzz rectify it soon -^-

I am also unable to submit solution.please fix it.

Maybe we should post on codechef’s FB page.

1 Like

Same problem

Issue resolved! Please close this topic.

1 Like

The bug seems to have been fixed.

who knows other than codechef??

thanks to @akash_goel123

please upvote this post…which can show importance of this post codechef people look into matter soon if they will see so many votes…

please upvote this post…which can show importance of this post codechef people look into matter soon if they will see so many votes…