Why does Codechef do not send Goodies?

This is my second post regarding the same issue.
First one being: Codechef Goodies are virtual/real.
Following is the conversation I had with Mr. Rudreshwar. He told that Tshirt has been dispatched on 18th Aug.
alt text

I got no reply after this. You guys always mess up in Cook Offs due to server load. You guys do not fulfill what you promise. Above all this, you don’t even reply to mails. If such is the case with goodies, I wonder do they ever give cash prizes to the top 2 performers. Codechef should not quote about them giving prizes because they really don’t. Too disappointed.

5 Likes

even no mail to top contributor still…It is really disappointing…

I also was the Top Contributor last month, and was 2 time in India’s Top-10 in Lunchtime contests when I was in the Schools, so on paper I should have got 2 T-Shirts by now, and at least an e-mail for contributing. But no!
Yes @acodebreaker2 the don’t reply to mails for months! Really Hectic!

I got a T-Shirt from HackerEarth for Top-Performers in the Monthly contests and I was delivered the Goodie in less than a month. I didn’t have to push them with a mail at least.

As per my information, HackerEarth organizes 200% more contest than what Codechef Does and they have everything in a proper system.

Hope Codechef learns from this. @admin

4 Likes

Yes, they do not reply to mails. I applied to be a problem setter on 2nd August, and I got a mail 2 weeks later saying they’ll send me the credentials. Since then, I haven’t got any mail about the credentials/any reply. I posted a query which hasn’t been replied to.

But, I can say from experience, they do send the goodies. It takes time, but they get delivered.

Yup same here,no mail received yet.

I was a top contributor last month!

I received the T-shirt today.

congrats @rachitjain for your goodies, you just have to be patient and wait for some time, till then you can do more coding to win more number of goodies and stack them up.

Just KEEP CALM AND CODE, till then wait for your performance prizes as codechef is doing a lot to serve guys like us, especially Indian students.

CODECHEF is working for a bigger cause, if some delay is encountered in serving you better then don’t get disappointed just be patient and wait for your turn :slight_smile:

HAPPY CODING !!!

It will nearly take 5 months to process , I was the top contributor

I’ll say same to you as rachitjain also received his goodies, you will also-
Just KEEP CALM AND CODE, till then wait for your performance prizes as codechef is doing a lot to serve guys like us, especially Indian students.

CODECHEF is working for a bigger cause, if some delay is encountered in serving you better then don’t get disappointed just be patient and wait for your turn :slight_smile:

HAPPY CODING !!!

@jain_mj Its annoying when you do not get reply to your mails. I had to criticize then. Happy Coding!!

for last month top contributor or what??

It is but they should reply to the emails brother. :slight_smile: