StopStalk: Tool to maintain your algorithmic progress

I feel there is a design issue. There are too many buttons on the toolbar, and I never know at first which button is which. I think the buttons need to be redesigned, and an interactive name to each button, so user knows which button to press

Now View/Copy/Download submissions directly from StopStalk ! :wink:

alt text

2 Likes

Comes really handy to keep up the motivation. Loving all the features from trending questions to day streaks, awesome work!!

1 Like

1000+ users

alt text

All the time stamps on StopStalk are now shown in your localized timezone (Contest timings and submission timestamps).

1 Like

Editorials brought to you right on the problem page :slight_smile: !
alt text

1 Like

1500+ users already!

Special offer 3 referrals = 3 StopStalk stickers!

More details

alt text

Hello everyone, We will be adding UVa Online Judge on StopStalk in a day or two. Add your UVa handle here and you are all set — :slight_smile:

We have successfully added UVa Online Judge to StopStalk. Update your profile with UVa handle here.

Also its been some time since we have asked you guys about your views/feedback on StopStalk.
It was really helpful the last time and we have tried to address all the issues. Please take a few minutes to fill out this new Survey Form.

how does it work actually?

Add problems across CodeChef, Codeforces, Spoj, HackerEarth, HackerRank and UVa in a unified ToDo list and never miss a problem you wanted to do :slight_smile: !!

Still not registered ? - Register now

alt text

1 Like

very very awesome

1 Like

Great work…

1 Like

Can you use it if you don’t have friends?

Cooler Profile pages :slight_smile: !
alt text

1 Like

We have added an extra field ‘Country’ for every User. Please update it as soon as possible. Country-wise leaderboards to follow :slight_smile:

Update now - https://www.stopstalk.com/

1 Like

Just crossed 3500 users ! Last 500 in just a month. Thanks a lot guys, keep 'em coming ! A lot of new features have been added, do have a look :slight_smile:

Awesome tool @tryingtocode :slight_smile:

Is there any API for this?

Country-wise leaderboard added, just click on the map of the country in the Leaderboard page