Thanks everyone for your support.

3 Likes

I hope this never happens again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

codechef should be careful with such things

3 Likes

Hope This never happens again .

3 Likes

I hope this never happens again! (read: can I have some karma, too?)

9 Likes

I can support You as well.

I also heard from my students that all submissions was available to see by anyone at fist few hours when tie-breaker problem appear.

I’m sure that only other one (copy paste gay) will be disqualified!

1 Like

Im a little lost, what had happened ? Could he see only your solution or everyone’s ? Was this for all the problems ? :open_mouth:

Could we have a word from CodeChef as to what this bug was and how they fixed it. Also will this affect the ratings ?

2 Likes

Hi all,

The issue was caused due to my mistake. Users told me about it in the very first day when the challenge problem was added and it was corrected that day. At that point of time, there were only 4-6 solutions accepted mostly trivial (first attempt) solutions. So, I think it did not affect much the overall ranking much. I am really sorry for the trouble caused. Please let us know how we can help you recover if you are affected by the situation.

4 Likes

Happened with me once …rating dropped heavily had to make a fresh start … codechef people seemed not so understanding …the guy didn’t even delete my comments from the code

1 Like

Some user copied my code, and my ratings are now dropped to so low. Admin please resume my ratings as I have submitted my code before that guy.

1 Like

Movers and Packers jamnagar
Movers and Packers Allahabad

Movers and Packers jamshedpur
Movers and Packers anand

@admin, to whom should i mail the screenshots. Actuallt, one of my friend’s saw my solution and the solution of other user who copied my code. (you can see that from the time taken and points he got on the challenge problem).

you can send it to feedback[at]codechef[dot]com

1 Like

mail sent with the screenshot.

Yesterday I also seen his solution and one other person submitted the same code.

1 Like

@pallesai, thank you for some support.

I too support you.

1 Like

I think you meant guy…

1 Like

i hope they dont make this an unrated event .

1 Like