What do you want to read about programming?

Guys, I we’ll be writing blog posts on programming at sidgupta234.wordpress.com let me know what you want to read about in programming, discrete math, Cpp or python. :slight_smile:

Algorithms related to tree, graph and other complicated data structures??

1 Like

Python. How to make it work faster and all…

Topics related to advanced data structures will be helpful

That is all rely on upon field you need to pick it is possible that you need to be a web engineer or programming designer. product demo video. On the off chance that you need to learn HTML, CSS, and JS and so on then w3schools is the wagers approach to learn web creating.

Dont want to spoil it for you, but python is an excellent just not for Competitive Programing, however hard you try you may still get TLE. Try JAVA or C++ for that matter :slight_smile:

Yes, will do :slight_smile:

In coodechef there is a separate time limit for slower languages like python.
The time limit for each problem is k*(original time limit) with k varying depending on the language used.
So if you implement the correct algorithm you will get AC no matter which language you are using.

Yes there is, there always is! But at times you still cant comprehend.

Doing a series on stl first https://codenmath.com/2016/06/11/standard-template-library-an-introduction/

Thank you so much! :smiley:

@sidgupta234

Please write on dynamic programming, I have referred many sources but not able to hands on it. So a simple tutorial of dp which cover all the aspects of dp would be a great help.

1 Like

I’ll try my best :slight_smile: