Better sources of video tutorials for competitive programming.

Please suggest me what are the better sources of video tutorials for competitive programming.

Hey buddy,

You can check out this channel by @gkcs on competitive programming.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Check geek for geeks site here. Also, please check the Q I asked on “How To Advance Further in Competitve Programming” here

I gave links on where I practice coding and learn stuff. And yeah, it has lots of links, in the Q and also in answers. I hope it helps!!

Here are few good youtube channels:

Algorithm Live

“Sothe” the Algorithm Wolf

gtprogrammingteam’s

Petr Mitrichev

Road to target

ACM ICPC Asia-Amritapuri

3 Likes

Here is one of the best YouTube channels for any beginner : Tushar Roy - Coding Made Simple - YouTube in which things are explained very lucidly.

This one is a great resource to learn a lot of algorithms short video tutorials and gives you a lot of idea about many basics and makes your foundation stronger IDeserve - YouTube

This consists of a complete course and a visit through almost all required data structtures and algorithms for participating in competitive programming . But you need to dig deep through it. 1. Course Overview, Interval Scheduling - YouTube

Here you can find a detailed description and in depth knowledge regarding all algorithms which are very important to have a good foundation as a good programmer : Lecture - 1 Overview of the course - YouTube

The key to being a good coder is implementing the algorithms once you get to know them through a video tutorial on your own and then applying it some random questions on that topic from codechef.com or any other sites like hackerearth.com or codeforces.com .

Best of Luck. Happy Coding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just practice questions. when you find a new concept, just google it. you will find tons of material on basic concepts. most of the standard algorithms like DP, greedy, graph are explained in some youtube videos.

follow these:
Tushar Roy - Coding Made Simple - YouTube
saurabhschool - YouTube
Lecture - 1 Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms - YouTube

just search the concept that not comfortable with on youtube(thats where most the videos are).
these will be sufficient. but for implementation you have practice and read blogs and alot of codes.

1 Like