CODECHEF NEW INTERFACE

It seems that CODECHEF is going to change it’s interface… and its really nice as it maintains its simplicity…

Specially the highest rating and the stars, and the rating distribution bar graph is really nice…

5 Likes

Yes, I personally loved the stars and graphs. It shows in detail how much ratings one won/lost and where.

And I personally feel that this star thing will be a motivation for many!! :slight_smile:

Its new, so I am still exploring it, but I am loving it so far! After new goodies comes this. I think this month is going to be fun :wink:

Also- Did you checked their new rating system? They changed and added many things!!

2 Likes

It is really good that the Long ratings were scaled down. They were inflated so much!

Plus they have also introduced the color system. Another thing to brag about :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The profile page looks amazing! Everything looks so good and colourful :smiley:

The new rating system and goodies will definitely give people a new and additional incentive to coders to improve their skills.

Well Done Codechedef!

4 Likes

The best thing that I am seeing is that they have introduced the combined rating that takes into account long as-well as short contests.

So, overall skill can be reflected in single rating.

3 Likes

The best thing i like about rating system is Rating bands.
It is very easy to show anyone let them know about performance.
It’s great!

Well Done CodeChef

3 Likes

@admin
As I was expecting one more change with new User Interface. That was the concept of Virtual Contest. Can you please tell me, when will be this feature added on Codechef Platform. Because that will be brilliant idea to implement. I hope many are waiting for this feature to added.

8 Likes

I am in love with the new interface and the new rating system.

Everything looks so much better now and the ratings, having become more CodeForces/TopCoder style make more sense to me now.

Thank you CodeChef for this awesome update :smiley:

2 Likes

Really nice improvisation by codechef!! Really love new interface…gives a better picture of user’s performance!! Thanks Codechef!!

2 Likes

That’s a great work by codechef.Thanks codechef for the awesome colors. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Graph coloring :wink:

nice CodeChef :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too like the new interface!

1 Like

Colour :stuck_out_tongue:

My current motto- SAVE TREES! GO GREEN! ;p

This feature has been in our pipeline since quite a long time now. We are making some changes on it since. It is still in very elementary stage. It will take us 2-3 months in having this feature. Do wait for that.

4 Likes

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Where are the changes visible !? My profile page is same as before and i am not able to view any changes anywhere!?

old post bro

3 Likes

ohhk :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like