Please suggest list of concepts must for cp?

like hashing,dp etc
learning links please…
ps-im beginner

1 Like

this might be helpful

1 Like

Check this awesome link(world of cp)-An awesome list for competitive programming! - Codeforces

happy coding!

1 Like

here is a beginners guide blog by @skbly7. Click Here

4 Likes
  1. Programming Camp Syllabus - Google Docs

2. How to prepare for ACM - ICPC? - GeeksforGeeks

3. Top 10 Algorithms and Data Structures for Competitive Programming - GeeksforGeeks

4. Data Structures and Algorithms - tutorial - CodeChef Discuss

just keep solving questions

3 Likes

As i think these above links are enough for you! But if you want good and elegant videos then i suggest you to watch videos of Tushar Roy. He explained at every topic related to Competitive programming in a way that even a beginners can easily catch it!

But i would like to suggest to particiapte in contest at various sites like codechef, Codeforces, Hackerrank, Hackerearth, SPOJ etc.

This will give you a confidence and make you better in CP.

Happy Coding!

2 Likes

GO for the basics first()

I suggest you to practice as much as you can while practicing you will automatically get the concepts you need for Competitive Programming.

If you get stuck search on website(code chef,spoj,hacker earth,hacker rank etc.) when you got any problem with new concept dig in deep and search about everything possible on the topic as you are a beginner you should write down new concepts somewhere else so you can look after.

you can look on(geeksforgeeks.com ,stackoverflow) & for videos look(mycodeschool) on youtube.
ALL THE BEST!!!

1 Like

This is a very nice repo to get started with - hhttps://github.com/lnishan/awesome-competitive-programming.

It also contains a list of lists GitHub - lnishan/awesome-competitive-programming: A curated list of awesome Competitive Programming, Algorithm and Data Structure resources

Also besides that u can join the competitive programming community at commonlounge.com and it has a playlist to become master from beginner.

Playlist - https://www.commonlounge.com/discussion/5d2822257dfa49328d85fd27cf114441

The best awesome

nice,awesome

basics must be clear,agree