Karma farming again

Hey…Hey? Wow, it’s a lot to take in one shot. You’ve done some really hard inspection, much wow. Today I have my paper and you’ve made me to see all this. wait!

Since I’m @ardentcoder and you’ve made me prominent, I’ve got to say something on this otherwise I don’t involve in such mishaps. @mathecodician, so here is mine counteraction on this:

• Codechef team does not rely on you, okay. They are very efficient in tackling wrongdoer like the one you are proclaiming, doesn’t matter it’s you, me or anyone else. I’m very well aware that no one can outwit the admin by any means because everything is happening under them, but not sure about you.
  • I still can’t believe you mentioned my username here in this post, such hard conviction. You felt like someone is cheating and over this, you informed it to the admin very privately, that’s fair. But, how dare you to accuse me of deliberately committing such voilation on the public forum, I mean how? And in fact you’re not accusing me, you’re declaring me a cheater by using my username. It’s too much.
  • You said “I don’t do this for laddus or else I would have cheated like you”, so who do you think love to cheat and get laddus on that, me? Well, if people here would have loved doing cheating and getting laddus on that, then they were not striving here to learn to code well. Because coding is far ahead of cheating, I hope you’re aware of that. Everyone is here to learn, and become wizard one day or grab their dream job eventually. Not to earn laddus for sure.
  • Learn to respect everyone’s self-esteem instead of disgracing someone on the public forum without any legit corroboration, everyone means everyone. You are also a user here like everyone else, not a counsellor or a decision maker on behalf of Codechef. Our job is finished once we mail the information about any misbehaves here on this forum, that’s it.
  • Not sure about others but for me, you’re not allowed to use my username in any such altercation whatsoever, and this is so because of your immature behaviour. And you however, shouldn’t expect me to show my transparency before you, hell no.

I can see why is there so much of leadership here. No one is fool here or everyone is fool expect the @admin. I’ll also drop an email to the @admin right away and I’ll let them know how absolute disgraceful you are towards others.

So you made your point and I made mine, but before this discussion gets any longer I would request you to stop being complete naive and wait for the @admin reply on this matter. No more line ahead of this, no more of building castles in the air.

@mathecodician, Voila, so you yourself are saying them culprit, how come? It’s not you or us who get to decide who is culprit. Our job is to inform @admin privately, not to make a public post on that. And if admin does so then it’s fair.

I don’t know what happened in past but what I do know is trolling someone is excessively bad even if he is culprit because it promotes discouragement to the user and newbie. You yourself try to think for a while- if a newbie does any mistake in excessive enthusiasm or in lack of information then he will be trolled on post like this (post without mentioning any username would have been better to make him aware of any misbehaves), and after that he will never dare to ask any query on the forum because everybody will recognise him as a culprit. If someone is culprit then sooner or later he will be in @admin’s grasp, no doubt.

Codechef is where everyone comes to learn and share their great knowledge, and let it be what it is. One should not try to transmogrify Codechef into a hate society or so. One should always remember that @admin is all in all and they can’t be outwitted by any individual.

And about getting in touch with @admin, I don’t know how you find them inactive all the time, I always get response from them(sometime from individual) sooner or later.

And @mathecodician, If you’ve good eyesight then see yourself rather than indulging in ugly conversation.

alt text

and here is the referred link to view

So keep these words in your mind, @mathecodician, before bullying any further. No offence with any individual here. #StopDirtyPoliticsForLaddus

Hey,can someone upvote me. I need 60 points to upload image in a question.

1 Like

In any case, such kind of behaviors should not be happening … not saying that I believe on this topic from first instance, but looking yesterday about this thing of karma points and contributions, I noted that something is going to the wrong directions… simply there are some people more involved with being in the Top Contributors of the Month than really help others with their answers.

I guess that eventually up-voting the topics and post of your friends is like some kind of natural behavior too, is impossible to fight with that from this point of view… but when there is a common pattern with the same users for several month and they are always doing the same… it´s enough reason for feeling bad and sad.

3 Likes

seems @admin made some decision . cheers to healthy discussions on some coding-relevant doubts rather than these things . discussions should not be taken as a competition . this is something which should be very fruitful to everyone . eg. i asked some bitmasking question and nobody answered except one that too gave only the code copied from the question source . but everyone’s gonna answer long answers on topics like “how to start” etc. Let’s keep it real

3 Likes

I can’t ask questions on the forum. Please upvote

1 Like

Agree with you.

1 Like

And now it seems that these people are un-upvoting the answers of mine that they upvoted. Just to tell you guys, I don’t do this for laddus or else I would have cheated like you. Although karma is a motivation.

2 Likes

OK good that you don’t have any bad intentions but then tell them to un-upvote ur answers except the ones that really helped them.

Even I noticed that.

1 Like

same here … any idea why ?? has it been restored ??

Yes we did notice it too! I was shocked!

okay but how to do it ??

Must be checking plagiarism.

2 Likes

Tell your friends to un-upvote you.

they ain’t my friends dude .
anyways i urge you two @abhi_shakes and @marshalspriya to kindly un-upvote any comments or posts that you upvoted as any courtesy to me .

now ratings are restored to the initial value

But if they ain’t your friends then why didn’t they upvote other people who also helped them ask questions like @sunil5798 and @hemanth_1. Also, they give him karma to ask before you.

okay … how can i know bro … u are going in altogether different direction …
I upvoted them for the first time when they were short of even 3 karma points . May be , that could be the reason .
Ans for your sake , they have un-upvoted my several threads … i can see my points going down .