Codechef Submissions very slow

Now they are showing an error page that says:
We are not able to process submissions, there is some issue with our judge server. Please bear with us. We will be back soon.
I hope they will resolve it as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Mine has been running for past 48 minutes .

Hope it judges within an hour.

I faced the same problem in BitMask '17…two of my submissions took half an hour(even more)… although i got AC in both of them…but points are not awarded in the ranklist…what’s the issue here??

3-4 mins only?? This is usual. Mine has taken over 1 hour now on 2 problems.

Codechef is global platform
Please bear with them, I hope matter will be resolved soon :slight_smile:

Codechef is global platform
Please bear with them, I hope matter will be resolved soon :slight_smile:

mine has been for over an hour. still bugging me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally someone created a thread for this! I thought i was the only one.

The problem page/contest page takes so much time to load, not to include those Internal errors.

Somehow i submitted a solution for one of the problems, and then-

Me: *Anxiously waiting* 
"Running..." 
ME: *Waiting even after 5 min for the result*
"Running...."
Me: *At 7th minute*  -_- No use waiting. My code passed the sample test cases anyway, must be an AC.
Server: *After 30sec* : WA, 0 points.
Me: WTF?!

After that i took a break lol. Since its time consuming (and i got finals tomorrow), i thought its better to get back tomorrow. Most probaby they might issue a notice that “Servers would be down/wont accept submissions” from 2-5am (during which they carry out repairs, if any). [It happened in March/Aprils LONG, cant remember when exactly.]

PS: Is anyone else also getting green ticks when at PROBLEM STATEMENT page, even when your solution got WA?

EDIT: The internal server error seems to have reduced. Anyone else can confirm?

EDIT 2 - This issue has resurfaced. My submission has been running since eternity lol. Wish i could give a TLE to judge… (-_-)

3 Likes

i hate this ; my submission is in the queue since an hour cant work on that problem also coz i donno whether its correct or not or tle or sigsegv …lost interest in solving just because of this

1 Like

I just have my account created and being prepared for a day. This is my first challenge, but not lucky enough to experience it.

It is not only slow but the server is also down. You can’t even submit a Practice problem until now.

finnaly its all finetrecchinamandiri

It is really irritating. @admin Please resolve it asap as End Sem exams are approaching in most of the colleges and no one wants to waste time on submission page.

1 Like

What happened to the judge… mine is running since 10 minutes… Can anyone tell what happening there??

today the same problem is happening again :frowning:
it is very disappointing to see Internal Server Error again on codechef

please whats the problem it takes more than 12 min to process the soln in may 17
@admin

Mine is also taking long time to submit…

Its there again

Codechef is taking more time to judge my answer than I did coming up with it

7 Likes

It is happening again!

i submitted my solution but it take too long… it was just showing running… i was very sad whats wrong with
my code… i said one of my friend to login from my id and submit my solution… same result! its just showing running… fed up… Now its showing result accepted…