Codechef Submissions very slow

Finally someone created a thread for this! I thought i was the only one.

The problem page/contest page takes so much time to load, not to include those Internal errors.

Somehow i submitted a solution for one of the problems, and then-

Me: *Anxiously waiting* 
"Running..." 
ME: *Waiting even after 5 min for the result*
"Running...."
Me: *At 7th minute*  -_- No use waiting. My code passed the sample test cases anyway, must be an AC.
Server: *After 30sec* : WA, 0 points.
Me: WTF?!

After that i took a break lol. Since its time consuming (and i got finals tomorrow), i thought its better to get back tomorrow. Most probaby they might issue a notice that “Servers would be down/wont accept submissions” from 2-5am (during which they carry out repairs, if any). [It happened in March/Aprils LONG, cant remember when exactly.]

PS: Is anyone else also getting green ticks when at PROBLEM STATEMENT page, even when your solution got WA?

EDIT: The internal server error seems to have reduced. Anyone else can confirm?

EDIT 2 - This issue has resurfaced. My submission has been running since eternity lol. Wish i could give a TLE to judge… (-_-)

3 Likes

i hate this ; my submission is in the queue since an hour cant work on that problem also coz i donno whether its correct or not or tle or sigsegv …lost interest in solving just because of this

1 Like

I just have my account created and being prepared for a day. This is my first challenge, but not lucky enough to experience it.

It is not only slow but the server is also down. You can’t even submit a Practice problem until now.

finnaly its all finetrecchinamandiri

It is really irritating. @admin Please resolve it asap as End Sem exams are approaching in most of the colleges and no one wants to waste time on submission page.

1 Like

What happened to the judge… mine is running since 10 minutes… Can anyone tell what happening there??

today the same problem is happening again :frowning:
it is very disappointing to see Internal Server Error again on codechef

please whats the problem it takes more than 12 min to process the soln in may 17
@admin

Mine is also taking long time to submit…

Its there again

Codechef is taking more time to judge my answer than I did coming up with it

7 Likes

It is happening again!

i submitted my solution but it take too long… it was just showing running… i was very sad whats wrong with
my code… i said one of my friend to login from my id and submit my solution… same result! its just showing running… fed up… Now its showing result accepted…

Extremely poor state of submission status. :frowning:

again server issue,please fix this issue @admin

Its happening again !!!

There seems to be lots of TLE verdicts… Is it possible that the server is actually making incorrect TLE verdicts and slows down the submission queue?

Edit:
I submit the following code (the code is only reading in the input data) to the problem CHEFSUBA and it got TLE…

\#include 
int n,K,P;
char OP[100010];
int main()
{
    int i,x;
    scanf("%d%d%d",&n,&K,&P);
    for(i=1;i<=n;i++) scanf("%d",&x);
    scanf("%s",OP+1);
    return 0;
}

The running time of my submission to the problem WSITES01 is either 0.00s or 1.01s, which is quite…impossible?

4 Likes

only python and java solutions are accepted… why it is happen??

It’s taking 5 minutes to check the solution … that’s way too long

Its taking way too long after submitting with TLE again and again?
I think its server side problem more than my code.
Resolve this issue asap.