CODECHEF Attendance

Well done buddy! However, it’s sort of an optimisation of counting the contest names in the profile. It would be nice if it would tell the exact time (Eg: Feb Cook Off 2017) When my 100% attendance would be completed.
You took it from O(nlogn) to O(n), now take it to O(logn)!

It is awesome work!

Nice work mate :slight_smile: And I agree with @abdullah768 that something like longest streak or contests left to reach the landmark would be awesome!

Please check the March Cook-Off thing. The bug could be because it was unrated.

1 Like

good work…
I hope I can be more regular in future. This should be a good move as seeing more and more of the green tick mark would push me more…

Good work. Keep up the job.

Great work!

Can somebody state the attendance policy for getting laddoos, I think it requires to appear for all contests for a year, right?

1 Like

Well I did attend April Long Challenge and Cook-Off and some other contests previously but its showing that I’ve attended not even a single contest since I’ve logged in. Please look into it.

1 Like

@shubhamaggarw it’s working fine without any problems, You can have a look below

You could have either misspelled your username or codechef server might have been down at that time.

:slight_smile:

alt text

I think there’s a bug-

Even if the username field is empty it is showing results. Good work BTW :slight_smile:

1 Like

really nice work dude!

1 Like

Hey! Good work. I want to know which hosting service you are using and the host plan.

1 Like

Why not create an Android app for this, add some more cool features too in that :smiley:

Awesome work BTW :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome Tool.

@shaeyas your website(tool) has a page-view counter which doesn’t count unique page views ( i think you know this ) .
it would be better if you get a unique page-view counter up and running .
Great work BTW!

1 Like

Hey @shraeyas , change that MAY Lunch Time thing, since it will not be considered towards 100% attendance.

1 Like

@ayan_nitd

It’s not really a fix but I just tried to make it more bearable :stuck_out_tongue:

alt text

It will now show a warning sign in case of any miscellaneous contests (unrated or cancelled).

If I come across any better solution to this I will add it later.

And yes thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plz upvote me , I want to ask some doubts for which I need some karma ,
Thank you guys.

1 Like

@shraeyas
When I open my username to see my attendnce. It is showing wrong against all contest of March. But I was present in cook off and long challenge. So, reporting minor bug here.
Btw I was also present in oct17. You can see my rating fall. But since I was not able to solve any question. So Your tool is showing me absent.
alt text

1 Like