CODECHEF Attendance

Well I did attend April Long Challenge and Cook-Off and some other contests previously but its showing that Iā€™ve attended not even a single contest since Iā€™ve logged in. Please look into it.

1 Like

@shubhamaggarw itā€™s working fine without any problems, You can have a look below

You could have either misspelled your username or codechef server might have been down at that time.

:slight_smile:

alt text

I think thereā€™s a bug-

Even if the username field is empty it is showing results. Good work BTW :slight_smile:

1 Like

really nice work dude!

1 Like

Hey! Good work. I want to know which hosting service you are using and the host plan.

1 Like

Why not create an Android app for this, add some more cool features too in that :smiley:

Awesome work BTW :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome Tool.

@shaeyas your website(tool) has a page-view counter which doesnā€™t count unique page views ( i think you know this ) .
it would be better if you get a unique page-view counter up and running .
Great work BTW!

1 Like

Hey @shraeyas , change that MAY Lunch Time thing, since it will not be considered towards 100% attendance.

1 Like

@ayan_nitd

Itā€™s not really a fix but I just tried to make it more bearable :stuck_out_tongue:

alt text

It will now show a warning sign in case of any miscellaneous contests (unrated or cancelled).

If I come across any better solution to this I will add it later.

And yes thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plz upvote me , I want to ask some doubts for which I need some karma ,
Thank you guys.

1 Like

@shraeyas
When I open my username to see my attendnce. It is showing wrong against all contest of March. But I was present in cook off and long challenge. So, reporting minor bug here.
Btw I was also present in oct17. You can see my rating fall. But since I was not able to solve any question. So Your tool is showing me absent.
alt text

1 Like

@shraeyas Please add March Lunchtime 18 as unrated in your tool. As mentioned here How do I win a CodeChef Goodie? - #8 by gomu - faq - CodeChef Discuss

2 Likes

Username is not being validated.

Even if we enter wrong username, it shows attendance instead of showing the error.

1 Like

Hey @shraeyas

Nice Tool.
I guess u missed one thing. Problem setting panel is also deemed to be participating in the contest, for the purpose of attendence, as i know.

For example, @vijju123 was editorialist for APRIL18, but he is shown to have not participated in APRIL18. (Wasnt stalking. Just thought of this possibility and searched for the Master Chef Vijju :smiley: )

1 Like

@shraeyas I was not able to solve any question in April Cook Off. It shows me absent but Iā€™m present and I have made ~5 unsuccessful submissions.

A great idea and implementation!

For the past couple of days I have been trying to check my attendance but it shows invalid username. Have tried with a bunch of different usernames and all the same error message.

3 Likes

The only confusion I have presently is whether I should remove that CodeChef Logo or not(Cause itā€™s unofficial :p).

I will remove it if they ask me to.

Regarding logo, send them a mail. It would be safe that you ā€œinformed themā€, instead of using it until they retaliate. Cause logos and stuffā€¦its usually best to take permission to avoid unnecessary hassle.

And lmao, i knew you will bring something like this up when i saw you thanking for idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Great work:)

1 Like