Slow speed of submissions

so what are we supposed to do now,its more than half an hour…

I don’t want this contest to be rated. At least for me. This is not done. Anyone else who wants the same?

12 Likes

It now says internal error in the system too

In my opinion contest should become unrated or extended. However extending the contest for at least 30+ minutes(which is the time lost) will make it collide with Snackdown Pre-elimination. So making it unrated is the only solution.

PS I hope the issue will be resolved by the time Snackdown starts otherwise it will ruin all the fun.

2 Likes

:frowning: internal error occurred in the system

What does this mean? I got this when i submitted the code… after 24mins of waiting

@admin, please make this contest unrated. Its not fair. Very irresponsible on Codechef’s part.

It has been 20 mins since i submitted my code. But there is no result.

contest need to unrated for slow submissions

facing the same problem.
please make this contest unrated.

facing the same problem

I think the condition is similar to ICPC online test or snackdown qualifiers, I don’t think making it unrated is fair. As this happens in almost all big contests on codechef where huge participation is involved.

Contest should be unrated

Contest cancelled. We get this message while submission - ‘contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel L’

1 Like

Lol, they are listing about cancellation on the submission page instead of making an announcement! Further,’ we have decided to cancel “L” '. xD

1 Like

Contest has been canceled.

make it unrated @admin
my submission is running since half an hour now!

I have submitted 20 minutes before and still result is waiting…!!

LUNCHTIME is canceled

“We are facing issues with the #LTIME48 contest problems and couldn’t handle submissions. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. The site will now be in read-only mode for sometime. We regret the inconvenience caused.”

2 Likes

I have one doubt…
If this issue continues till the end of the contest (If i cant submit the solution), will this affect 100% attendance?

This came up on the solution page

We are facing issues with the #LTIME48 contest problems and couldn't handle submissions. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. The site will now be in read-only mode for sometime. We regret the inconvenience caused.

1 Like