ACM ICPC FINAL RANKLIST

Can you check the list now ? It was the same bug i found in kharagpur rank list , just forgot to update chennai and kolkata ranklist too .

Itā€™s wrong to use the term ā€œRankā€ for your order. Ranking will be what it is. You should rename it to something like, SNo. or Selection Order.

I did take care of that in my code , didnt cross check it in the ranklist . I will take a look , thanks for pointing it out .

EDIT : Fixed Now

1 Like

Chennai ranklist is stil not correct.

@aj95 : what is the algorithm Chennai is Using for SELECTION

Changed it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sarvagya3943

Thats my team!
Our status is accepted at the baylor site.

Chennai ranklist is stil not according to updated ranklist. You can verify that from CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone . The site wise ranking of codechef is not updated. Amritapuri ranklist seems to be correct.

What I remember, last year, what Chennai did was, they selected top team from each institute and after that, teams were selected on merit selecting no more than 3 teams from each institute.

You should contact codechef then , asking them about the reason your teamā€™s name is not in any regional rankings .

1 Like

Hmm , will update the list when codechef updates it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check In baylor site , i guess you have "pendingā€™ status there

Try pinging admins on social media . Youā€™ll get faster response there .

1 Like

Chennai ranklist using the algorithm described above ICPC_Onsite_Ranklist/chennai_list_2.out at master Ā· sarvagya3943/ICPC_Onsite_Ranklist Ā· GitHub

2 Likes

Which site rankings have changed ? Only chennai or all of them ?

1 Like

Read the algorithm used in generating the ranklist . It is mentioned in the readme file.

1 Like

What time are they going to be announced ?

1 Like

@sarvagya3943 can you do this procedure for this ranklist: http://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2015/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/results2016.pdf

Amritapuri list again updated today at 5:32 pmā€¦Check the website for latest rank list.

1 Like