Ajay Kumar Verma >>>> 10 * tourists

There is a famous saying : “Old habits of long challenge guys never go away”

1 Like

no, actually I don’t know him. I was just looking at the rank list for India in Div1 and then I found him. I looked into his profile and even in short challenges he had performed well but these submissions looked suspicious to me so I just make a post for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you guys have any idea who is this guy or who are these guys ?:
rgb_icpc1 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB | CodeChef
rgb_icpc2 | CodeChef User Profile for MuSong An | CodeChef
rgb_icpc3 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC3 | CodeChef
rgb_icpc4 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC4 | CodeChef
https://www.codechef.com/users/rgb_icpc5
rgb_icpc6 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC6 | CodeChef
https://www.codechef.com/users/rgb_icpc7
rgb_icpc8 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC8 | CodeChef
rgb_icpc9 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC9 | CodeChef
rgb_icpc10 | CodeChef User Profile for RGB_ICPC10 | CodeChef

account number 2 and 9 are currently on the top of Div1 and Div2 leaderboards

yeah I only know 2 and 9 as they are on the top in respected divisions

I think everyone knows ? North Koreans are famous for cheating in codechef long challenges, they participate in teams in long challenge and have been caught on many occasions. 90% of the times, they were overlooked , even after north korean guys kept bringing rank 1 in long challenge by submitting all solutions in last 5 minutes of long .

Here is the complete story :

North koreans occupy the top 3 positions in september long challenge - #7 by truly_great

Codechef closes all such posts lol .

Most of the North Koreans , having multiple fake accounts of 7*just by cheating lol .

1 Like

They are 2 north koreans who are doing long in team again , they do this with new accounts everytime , literally abusing long since years , and codechef takes no action lol. They even keep username the same , its like total disrespect to codechef : We will cheat, you just wait and watch , lol .

1 Like

Two 7-Stars north korean coders caught cheating : [DEC'14] Even winners cheat

Then , they cheated several times after that , by different accounts lol . xd.

1 Like

Unfortunately now it looks even more suspicious as if codechef is intentionally overlooking these things

I didn’t know about these activities of koreans XD

See full proof of cheating : Weird behaviour of "North Korea" (no disrespect) on global rank list

But codechef never paid attention to it as you can see by admin’s replies.

I tried to showcase this north korean cheating , months before, and admin locked that post as well.

2 Likes

According to my observations in last 1-2 years , this is what north koreans do on codechef.

Have a team of 5-6 people, have like 30-40 fake accounts on codechef, cheat and make every account 7* on codechef by long challenge .

In north korea , 70% coders are 6*/7* coders lol(they are same fake accounts xd)

Seems like its an order from Kim Jong xd

4 Likes

2 of the highest rated coders on codechef have cheated lol , god knows how many times. Xd.

Even a dumb person can get the idea/pattern by looking at how same their usernames are lol .

More cheating here : North koreans occupy the top 3 positions in september long challenge - #13 by truly_great

1 Like

Why are they even taking long challenges this seriously, like what are they gonna get even if they win it apart from a few laddus (assuming codechef overlooks them again)?

1 Like

They might be feeling like awesome for fooling codechef so many times lol

1 Like

Yeah it looks like that only as I don’t see any other reason :joy:

1 Like

Apparently, they are the same account of 1 guy who wats to cheat. Tourist*100

1 Like

Amazing, I just read all the links you provided, they are doing cheating openly and codechef is doing nothing…

same in this case…it is crystal clear that this guy must have atleast 2 accounts, but codechef will do no harm to his id

2 Likes

Codechef value has gone very down , its reputation is so bad due to mass cheating.

They should atleast look into 7* coders cheating case, which happens every month by north koreans .

7* on codechef also has not much value these days if it is acquired by only long xd

1 Like

this is nothing… i know several people on linkedin whose ratings went up by plagiarism and now they boast about their ratings
i know even more people who managed to reach a rating and hasnt solved a problem ever since…

2 Likes