Biggest Scammer on LinkedIn Kumar K or Karan Gujar

Guys ! I found Karan Gujjar.

Request to Admin and People, Please don’t remove this post, this is a serious scam, please read it at least.

He’s once again scamming people, but this time on LinkedIn.

Kumar K this is his LinkedIn

He is now pretending to be an ex- Media.net employee and scamming college sophomores and freshers mostly, selling shitty courses and taking money for guidance.

I asked him 3 easy questions.

1. What team did you worked on at Media.net
  2. Who was your recruiter?
  3. Name any collegue that worked with you on Media.net

But, he would delete my comments and block me… (the usual karangreat tricks)

I tried to be a whistleblower and expose his tricks many times on LinkedIn but he somehow reports and get my account removed. So, im making this post here.

I’m quite surprised young kids are actually falling for his scam, his whole LinkedIn is a sham, no proofs and only boasting (again karan gujjar cant live without boasting) .

Read his old discuss posts and you’ll see a connection: link

I request everyone to be aware of such scammers online, and don’t pay even a single penny to him. He’s just a jobless cheater who never achieved anything big in life.

2 Likes

Internet is full of scams bro

thanks i was on the way to invest on his course but after this course i have to think twice. I wanted to ask some more questions about that course. Are you available on any other social media site?
Have you taken that course?

Hey! Can you also tell me about his so called Youtube channel : @kumark6326
I just found his channel and was about to purchase his course, but I ended up here while considering if I should or should not.

1 Like

Shameless idiot how dare you to post on a professional guy shame on u.A one star coder saying words to 6 star coder is meaningless bro improve uself first and then people listen ur words.If kumar k sir is fake then how his students are cracking companies

1 Like

Well,
LinkedIn is just another social media nowadays, just motivational things to get you nowhere other than increasing impressions!

I paid and became a victim of him. Please don’t join for the sake of acquiring a quality roadmap and knowledge at a low cost. If you want to enroll in any course talk/take a review with the persons who have taken the course.

He says I will concentrate on a group for 8 months but he daily creates a group of so many people. and he says @405/month but doesn’t allow me to pay like that he asked to pay the whole amount.
I always hope cheaters will suffer in the future.

Bro you are totally wrong . His understanding over every concept of DSA is the bestest .You must have to watch their lectures first while commenting anything .And also their students are cracking jobs of renowned company so dont fool us.