Cheating in contest Crack me if you can!

8 Likes

@ameya13
your plan is of 750 laddus.
3 partners hosting 3 contest .
each one eats 750 laddus :joy:

while(alive){
doCheating();
eatladdus();
listenBadwords();
makeJokeOfSelf();
fakeExplanation();
}

4 Likes

I think they are fans of Chota bheem :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Now i understood why the solutions are not getting public.This is another sign cheaters are showing us that they have cheated.
@admin i request to make the solutions public.

7 Likes

Bro Click here

3 Likes

These type of guys make bad impressions on others about competitive programmers :triumph:

2 Likes

Lit! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

3whl3j (1)

3 Likes

its just a way of hiding the truth

1 Like

So after long challenges cheating here we have a new format of cheating introduced by @ameya @starkk @maoni on CodeChef. Congrats to all the founder members :wink:

After clarification from our lovely @ameya13, let move to revealing of codes of our TOP 3 contestants.
Let us go directly to last question:
Pencryption Password

@mayur2305 : CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

@starkk99 CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

@maoni CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

It is clearly visible that these three submissions are exact same, if you ignore the define and include statements. These Guys even didn’t tried to change the variable names. See honesty of these guys :joy: :joy:.
And my special thanks to @marksman2 for giving us this great thread. I really enjoyed reading it. Also @galencolin made this thread more reachable by taking interest in this matter.

13 Likes

Thank you @udit5656!
@ alooooo_lelo is also having the same codes! He ended on rank 5.

2 Likes

This is so unfair.
let me see how they perform in upcoming Cookoff or Lunchtime.We will get to know their Real Skills.

4 Likes

Saw his rating and previous submissions 5 minutes before the contest. Took me 5 more minutes after the contest started, read 2 problems, and left the shitty contest.

Just to bring in notice,all 8 AC SUBMISSION of INTERVIEW DAY are same(exact same) ,even a 6 star coder is involved in this @vijju123 i request you to look into it.

@marksman2 @zephxr @icecreamsaver

9 Likes

Karandi Gayjar orz.

Do you really think they are gonna give cook off and lunchtime :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed report :slight_smile:

At least one problem is copied: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone = Problem - 29B - Codeforces. Hence all problems have been removed from the Practice section.

ameya13, mayur2305, starkk99, alooooo_lelo, and maoni have been permanently banned from CodeChef. This incident will be conveyed to the relevant college authorities for them to take action as they see fit.
There will also be a ban on any users from that institute conducting contests on our platform for some period of time.

28 Likes