Cheating Proof In July Long Challenge 2020

Here’s a piece of my mind: work hard, work fair and leave the rest to MOSS checker. If he’s involved in cheating at all, he will be caught. So just focus on those beautiful green ticks :heavy_check_mark: and have fun solving the questions.

4 Likes

Yeah that looks suspicious and even many recently submitted solutions which were accepted are having same execution time(0.49sec) and memory(49.9MB) (as you can see them in all submissions status). This is just extremely rediculous!!!

This post has been posted in codeforces lol

bhai aisha bhi ho skta hai usnai two account banaya ho and then agar first account mai jyada question solve hota ho toh dusrai account mai post kar diya

1 Like
Spoiler

How can I report a user for cheating proposal? - Codeforces

3 Likes

DRGNDEN within 10 minutes he’s either a prodigy or a cheat.

1 Like

it is not right to suspect him may be he is working on them offline and then submitting it. Actually many of us do this to maintain our accuracy. And if he has cheated he will be caught in plaigairim.:sunglasses:

Look its not the case he solved 4 problems previously. But was stuck with chefina and swaps because it has a tricky case. Might be he has solved other 2 during any other time. And dragon dens and dr. chef is pretty standard so he might not be cheating.

Sometimes people have multiple account and they solve in one and use same once all are done.

1 Like

you are right.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

College has nothing to do with coding

1 Like

@ashish_kaur he is not saying college has anything to do with coding, he is saying that he would be talented enough to solve these problems if he is able to reach that college.

I am not getting one thing ,if someone solves question with one attempt why people think its just because of cheating?? Maybe,Person have two accounts and he might use another account for checking whether my submission is right and wrong.and if it is right,he may stack all right answers and when he might have solved 6-7 questions and he is sure that my rating wouldn’t fall and then made all submissions on another handle.I know it is against policies of codechef.
Another point:- If someone does it by cheating,he is doing bad with himself.So others just focus on ur own improvement and leave him by himself.Don’t make excuses like due to cheating my rating fall etc.Our brains fools us most.
goodbye.

Maybe he played a tourist-move.

It’s hard to accept that someone else is better than you.

1 Like

i am trying dragon and den for almost 5 days with partial result. Completely sucks

1 Like

This is not a “proof”, bud.

2 Likes

Ideally, if you want to report that some users have cheated, or if you want to appeal against having been caught for plagiarism, you should only send an email to help@codechef.com , and wait for a few weeks to get a reply.

But despite this instruction, if you do feel that you need to say something publicly, you can use this topic. Any other new topic that you start related to this will be closed, and you will also risk getting suspended.