[closed] Resolved.

The ‘suspect’ is innocent till found ‘guilty’. I know I did all code by myself. Codechef plagiarism detector doesn’t has the right to disqualify me without even telling me about what I did wrong. And what did they matched for in all those codes was it the #include

1 Like

^oh really? do we care for your definition of plagiarism? Read the second point of the rules as many times as you want: Contest Page | CodeChef

3 Likes

Are you using ideone.com for example for testing?

You shouldn’t have been penalized for that because you did solve that problem first

No. But I know one should keep the code secret or private while using ideone.

Hi @betlista ! I haven’t received any mail and my ratings have dropped badly, my rank from 5k to 23k. What should I do?

@xiaoyu_02: Contact CodeChef team at feedback@codechef.com :wink:

The codechef code of conduct says, “Asking for help is not bad. Taking others’ code and claiming it to be your own is wrong.”

2 Likes

I have already sent a mail to feedback@codechef.com but I have not received any response yet. I hope that team codechef replies back as soon as possible or atleast send me the mail they claim they will send to those whose rating have been decreased because I have not even received that. @admin please look into the issue and respond to our queries asap.