Code Jam 2020 Qualification round Cheating Scam

yes , this is not a place to criticize someone .

5 Likes

bhai no doubt usko 3 4 star jitna aata hoga par wo jis tarekke se behave krta h cheat krta hai …so disappointed .

5 Likes

Why it seems to me like a cheap tactic to gain popularity on the platform? :thinking: :thinking:
Focus on yourself buddy this unnecessary bitching is of no use. Work hard for increasing your ratings, not for decreasing the ratings of others.

10 Likes

baat decreasing ki nhi h wo jo harkate krta h duniya ko pagal banata hai uski hai

4 Likes

AshishGupta in pic might not be ashishgup. I think his handle was Ashishgup in Codejam.

1 Like

I haven’t seen karangreat bragging for a lot of time now. He’s accepted his skills and working hard on them. And i just checked, he didn’t even mentioned codejam 2020 anywhere online. There was no need for dragging him in this.

I use to hate him too, but this is pure evil harassment. Even google allowed discussion on qualification round

2 Likes

I had already submitted the correct solution to Problem-D much early , then at night, 3:00 AM, I saw some code on github and submitted it . Because it was written in rules :

That we can use other’s code.

This post is not at all related to Codechef or discuss. This is pure harassing , only made for personal attack @admin @vijju123
Are such kind of harassing posts allowed on discuss ? I did not break any rules of Codejam.

5000+ people in Google Codejam have exact same solution to D , but you have to attack only me. Nor did I post anywhere about my rank in codejam.

And about , coding , I am trying to improve myself in short contests since Jan , nor did I post anywhere about me doing good in any contest regularly . I also have a life , live and let live .

And yea, I am very weak in coding , I am trying to improve , but what you are doig is cyber-attack/crime .

If you still want to report , report to Google authorities , and not making harassments on Codechef .

Google knows their rules.

Rank bhi itni gandi aayi hai meri, kyun tumlog itna tension le rhe ho . Muje , chaiin se rone do atleast please

16 Likes

bhai tune cheating ki ye maano na :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t you read what I wrote ?
Pic for proof:-

2 Likes

Exactly That’s my point.

1 Like

then why u submit python solution ?

Because I wasn’t sure that my code is fully correct and I thought github one is fully correct. But both came out to be correct.
Copying others code was allowed in this contest. I did no crime, especially I took code from github.

5 Likes

bcz u know tumhara 3rd wala galat h …i submit and on 3rd TC it gives WA … LOL

1 Like

I told you I wasnt sure so I used the github code.And you please complain to Google. I am not defending myself in anyway. I just did what rules allowed.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

So I need to make one thing very clear from moderation point of view - we do not tolerate unhealthy discussions or people making the discussion unhealthy.

This thread ALONE, had a WHOOPING 45 FALSE flags (i.e. posts which shouldnt get flagged are flagged) - not to mention how many true positives were there. And this is the limit, I am drawing the line here.

I had repeated myself earlier as well that we are going strict against making fake IDs to post at discuss, mainly because it leads to such unhealthy discussions. If you cannot post something from your main ID - then prefer not saying it at all. Because this is Codechef forum, and Codechef does not allow multiple accounts. RESPECT. THE. RULE. Because if you don’t, we will not hesitate to ban your main Codechef account.

And while I can see many people arguing that some things are there which are best reported in anonimity - this post and the discussion here clearly is not one of them. Hence, we are taking action against ALL people who made fake accounts to reinforce their viewpoints by replies, posts or flags.

Please keep the decorum of community in mind before making the posts/replies. This community is ours and I believe that it should only get the best.

18 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

I suppose I’ll take this opportunity to congratulate @anon55659401

Not only has he stopped bragging (almost completely I could say) he has chosen to become humble about his achievements and accepts he still has a long way to go to achieve greatness.
The fact that he learnt from the bashing he got earlier (I don’t support what happened in the past tho) shows that he’s NOT incorrigible, which brings forth a ray of hope of him not plagiarizing in the future.

Coming to this topic, I don’t see why you’d want to simply accuse him now, when he hasn’t broken any rules of the contest.
He has both accepted his deeds and justified (rightly) his actions and so he can’t be blamed in the least.

The fact that people attack others using alt accounts proves the coward mentality that you guys possess and I don’t find any reason why comments by such people need to be responded to.

13 Likes

This comment is gold :smile:

I don’t get this at all. What are you trying to convey ?
Healthy competition between friends is the most effective thing in the world. That’s how a community grow !
Perfect competition in market always forces firms to develop them to the best they can achieve.
The reason I got attached to CP is the competition I got from people who are of my level. We all started from the same point and helped each other in growing. I wouldn’t have improved at this rate without competition.

6 Likes