Codechef certification exam

i got rank 1 in my college/university in august long challenge but still i did not get any mail about scholarship program from codechef .the problem is that my friend recieved mail but i didn’t.please help me…

4 Likes

same problem plzz sugest

U fill the Google form or not

And one more doubt…

I have got 75% discount ; but still the early bird discount is on… so can somebody confirm that I need to pay 25% of 3000 right…? ( and not 25% of 3500 )

@admin @vijju123

In my college, nobody participated in aug challenge except me… In such case can i eligible for scholarships?

I don’t get any mail yet…

Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship.

500 can more saved…

What is the Scholarship Amount?

Did you fill the Google form?

https://www.codechef.com/certification/data-structures-and-algorithms/details#price

You will have to pay 25% of 3500 on which u will get a discount of 500. kek

Yes I said that I have got 75% scholarship… I filled the form… secured rank… also got my name in the tentative list and also recieved codechef e-mail…

Just wanted to know now how much I need to pay…

Are you absolutely sure of this brother…?

Also one more thing ; I am trying to book a slot in Delhi from yesterday ; but it shows that slots are full…

Can number of centres not be increased… ( Which I think maybe will be a common problem considering the increase in the number of participants )…

@admin @vijju123

I don’t get any mail yet 1 got 1st rank in my college and 100% scholarship as I score 815/1100 in august long challenge …anyone have this issue?

No, it has defined some criteria for the eligibility.

Can u elaborate :blush::blush:… ?

Same thing happened with me. Got rank 1 in college, filled the google form, have not received any mail regarding scholarship. While one of my friend was eligible for 75% scholarship, he got mail almost one week ago.