CODECHEF LONG OCTOBER20B PLAGIARISM SPRINT HOUR

Number of views is proportional to amount of cheating.

2 Likes

After seeing Indian Tourists -

10 Likes

Let us not laugh at our own loss. Athma nirbhar rahna

3 Likes

Hahaha, u are so cute.

5 Likes

Then check these : “https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=codechef+october+long+challenge+2020&sp=EgIIAw%253D%253D

Scroll down on above page , u will find approx 100 videos .

2 Likes

Must be a prodigy using two languages too.(Relieved that he didn’t solve every problem in diff lang.)

4 Likes

I think codechef should at least do a plag check for last day submission before publishing rank.

4 Likes

To be frank, for Div2 everything after the 4th question was tough(& really good).
But, logon ko bs rating chahiye.:rofl:

4 Likes

Bhai bhai ye kya hai yar

1 Like

even 4’th question bhi theek hi tha , I thought I will be able to do in 2 3 hrs , and try on last 2 3 days to score some 260 marks , but my friend tell me oye long diya mene kaha ha de denge abhi 2 days hai , usne bola abe aaj last hai , and I tried 2nd (div2 4’th) , not able to solve , also abhi youtube pe dekha to ohooooo bhai 6k , 5k views for Replace X … Sad_Lyf , Rating to gayi : (

8 Likes

Its high time! Long challenge should be made unrated.

2 Likes

Hey , I just checked your solution to ADDSQUARE .
It’s TC is quite low as compared to other solutions of the same problem .

Would you mind telling how you solved it ?
Please

1 Like

One trick that I know cheater use is, they use different versions of same language to submit the same code. Like C++14 and C++17. Codechef should review their plagiarism checking algorithms.

2 Likes

Long Challenge’s length should be only 2-3 days like on : Friday,Saturday,Sunday.

That will greatly reduce cheating.

7 Likes

This guy Utkarsh Verma was blatantly selling the solution of DDIMMST on telegram. I have more than enough proof to prove it.

3 Likes

last hour me maine bhi replaceX try kiya nai bana, rating ke lagenge, lagne do

2 Likes

Mail to Codechef :slight_smile: with all proofs.

3 Likes

Yes , No worries next Cookoff will try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really how can we stop all these…rank 500 to >1000 :frowning:

1 Like

i did already. Btw his telegram channel link

2 Likes