Codechef Rating Predictor is Back

Hi there is some issue with codechef API. Will try to fix this ASAP.

3 Likes

It’s been like that for quite a while. I thought that something was wrong with my connection. XD

1 Like

Yes API was not working since yesterday afternoon so you would have seen last updated like 2-10 hours ago in the leaderboard. I thought there was something wrong from my server side so deleted the database and restarted the server and it didn’t work. :confused: Let’s hope it will be back soon. After that it will take more than 6 hours since participation in long challenges is pretty huge(18k participants).

5 Likes

It looks like you will be 7 star. :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry no. It wouldn’t have been possible even if API was working fine. Predictor completely depends on this API so we can’t predictions for long challenge and EXXP. Even after the predictor and API start working, I don’t know how can I combine both results of long and EXXP.

Anyway, I hope you become 7 star in the end. :v:

Bhai kitna time lagega lagbhag :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@saurabhshadow @fyter_112 @cherry0697

Please do not spam the forum.

10 Likes

My intentions were not spamming but it got converted into that. Sorry for defying community rules. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

How much time will it take to again start the predictor??

After I get API acess, atmost 12 hours to get all predictions back. I have sent a mail to Codechef, expecting a quick response. @vijju123 @abhijeetpandey @admin @admin5

5 Likes

Once I mailed for access to codechef API but no reply till date.:grimacing:

I badly want to see my predicted ratings :sweat:

Thanks for the stopping the trollers :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll be 5-stars, no worry :wink:

2 Likes

This is the contest in which I will finally become a 3-star coder :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Comfortably over 5 Stars, by the looks of things :slight_smile:

Edit:

Possibly even half-way to 6* :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You too :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Congrats from my side in advance :wink: @ssjgz

3 Likes

@ssjgz you too :stuck_out_tongue: you solved faster than me…my speed is terrible, need to work on that
#slow_but_determined

2 Likes

Congratulations! I wonder how long it’ll take for me to be good enough. :thinking:

1 Like

Congrats to you too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like