Codevita Number Mystery

And what about second usne Euler totient ka use Kiya par kese​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

hello, brother i am new in codechef can you guide me about competitive programming i mean where read such algorithms … since i like your algo, very much please help

regards
satyam roy

1 Like

hello, brother i am new in codechef can you guide me about competitive programming i mean where read such algorithms … since i like your algo, very much please help

regards
satyam roy

1 Like

I used Newton’s Divided Difference Interpolation Formula …
According to the question k is the no of integers that is the output of the hidden function.
Newton’s Divided Difference Interpolation Formula requires n values to approximate the result … greater the n we achieve greater accurary but if k<n then we can only use k equation so i made n=k ;
By default if k value > n then i took just n=6 values to approximate …

1 Like

Code Monk , Geeks for Geeks and practice and more practice and more more practice. :smile:

1 Like

Just mention all people in same message. Don’t copy paste and create multiple threads :joy::sweat_smile:
I will suggest to give contests regularly and upsolve 2 questions.

but bro the editorials are very tough and very long , i can’t understand completely , what i do then :pensive::pensive::sleepy:

Read prerequisites and solve it on your own.
Or ask editorialist about which part is not clear.

1 Like