Copied Problem in November Long Challenge

Both player would first tackle the odd rows

Imagine these 3 rows

3 3

Chef would first pick 9 and ramsay would pick 8 and the chef 3 and ramsay 3

1 Like

Sorry what?:rofl::rofl:

This is not a first time when such incident happen, so it definitely deserve a post to bring this community attendance toward this issue.

6 Likes

Spent a whole night solving, all for nothingā€¦ Gg codechef

4 Likes

Gg? Gacho Gacho?

1 Like

I was very happy after solving first three questions on the first day but you ruined that happinessā€‹:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Good good *
Lol

1 Like

I hope you got the reference though. :joy:

1 Like

Ahhh Yeahhhh. Hope u get it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if this was the sample test case :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:ā€¦

I havenā€™t seen the problem (as it is restricted to access now), but if it was same as the problem you mentioned, then it is surprising. The problem is Div2E on codeforces, and cakewalk on codechef!

Probably because on CF you need to solve it under 2hrs with approx 4 more problemsšŸ¤£

The problem is in practice section now. Have a look

2 Likes

Itā€™s Div2C and itā€™s available for practice at SIMGAM Problem - CodeChef

Nope it was Div1C, Div2E

Iā€™ve submitted it before it has been deleted, and now I want to see my code(unfortunately, I havenā€™t saved my code on my computer). Does there exist any way to do it?

The 2nd question of the October Lunctime was the same as this question on AtCoder :

I am a regular AtCoder user and the question did seem fishy at first, as I could remember solving it before. However, during the contest I couldnā€™t figure out the source of the problem.

2 Likes

Sorry if my previous post was not clear enough. I am not making a request, nor am I asking for an explanation. I am making a statement, which is that what you did was against the rules.
You can make whatever revelatory, illuminatory posts you want, once a contest is over, or after the problem has been removed. But when the problem is still part of a contest you do not do so. Period. You approach us, and wait for our reply.

3 Likes

Your last submission is #include <bits/stdc++.h>using namespace std;const long long mod = 1e9+7; - Pastebin.com
Sorry, there does not seem to be any feasible way to give access to these submissions.
It requires manual effort from our end to get these codes, and itā€™s not feasible to do it for many users.

3 Likes

feel you bro