Data Structures and Algorithms

Above link is not working . Please resolve it as soon as possible

The links don’t seem to be working :frowning:
@vijju123 , could you take a look?
However for those of you who need this urgently :

This should do :slight_smile:

Fixed.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the list longer, I remember maybe a month or two ago there were like 130 different topics. Is this something only I am seeing, or was it intentional.

For the video lecture on Introduction of Data Structures visit: Introduction to Data Structures | Data Types | Declare and initialize Primitive Data types In C++ - YouTube

thx man.hope to add more topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

thank u so much,for this suggestion specially for newbies

I would recommend this page, I don’t know whether it is still active or not.(I guess the admin of this page wanted to do something else in life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
But jokes apart, I would really like to thank the author and appreciate his dedication for making such an effort and collecting tricky and interesting questions from online platforms like codeforces, spoj, uva online judge and many more and the questions are distributed in a well-mannered way.
I would request the author of this current post to have a look and it will be really easy for you to choose questions from this.

Link :- https://www.a2oj.com/Categories.html

This is a dp playlist by Aditya Verma in hindi.(I find this really interesting)
Link :- Dynamic Programming Playlist | Coding | Interview Questions | Tutorials | Algorithm - YouTube

Learn and Grow…and keep coding :wink:

Techie Delight is the best resource online.

1 Like

is this the most liked post ever?

1 Like