Data Structures and Algorithms

best algorithm link I had so far. Awesome!!

Thank you for this work.it will really help a lot.

Hi friends,

I too have a suggestions but i just posses tutorials they are Advanced C++ cources covering STL and Mycodeschool however mycodeschool have many practise Problems too for doing.

Thanks hope you may find it useful

2 Likes

for learning data structures :
mycodeschool

This initiative has really helped me and my friends out in studies and understanding the most important and basic concepts. :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot.

@neo1tech9_7

link number 80 not working …can u please update !!

Sparse Table Problem

There is this blog having great tutorials on Math related problems. You may add this to the list.

suffix arrays___________very informative ----------------
http://www.cs.umd.edu/class/fall2011/cmsc858s/SuffixArrays.pdf

GOD Has sent U :).This will help me a lot as I belong from non cse background :slight_smile:

how can anyone add link to algo to this list…?

take a look at https://recalll.co/app/?q=algorithms

How the 1st bullet (Binary search) has This as a related binary search problem?

Hope somebody can Learn the Algorithms and might beat Gennady Korotkevich ( @tourist ) :slight_smile:

1 Like

can anyone suggest some good problems of increasing level on fft?

Please update the broken hungarian algorithm link of top coder with:
link text

Really a very good initiative taken and a great help for starters in programming.

for longest common sequence its usefull using D.P. Longest Common Subsequence (LCS) - GeeksforGeeks :slight_smile:

thank you

I appreciate effort to make a huge a long list of all dominating algorithm.

But Source are not upto mark…(Not too Good)…

I want to suggest people It will be very very good if some people can link some more good blogs to each algorithm…

Please attach more Problem Link of codechef who all are based on particular Algorithm…

Hope to see these changes soon…

Happy coding…