Delay in codechef long rating ??

i probably need to edit my post to 5 days instead of one . :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: We would certainly like too have some holidays. But, unfortunately, there is so much to be done.

Please do not get so disheartened @dcod. We truly regret the delay.

1 Like

@admin Is it possible to know the reason of the delay? reply only if you dont want to keep it a secret.

Yes indeed. There is nothing to hide. We wanted to resolve all the reported cases of cheating (both in the month of June and July). Unfortunately it took long and we got busy with other tasks too. There is quite a bit on our plate. But we still regret the delay and apologize for the same. We understand that the calculation should have happened much earlier as everyone who took part is eagerly waiting for it.

2 Likes

finally admin answered in the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now itā€™s 7 days :stuck_out_tongue:

all hail admin

2 Likes

@admin:One more thingā€¦Codechef must keep some procedure or ask for some identity at the time of account creation so that a user can have a single account only.This will increase the authenticity ,prevent creation of fake accounts and also make it very genuine for all of us to judge our rank much more accurately and precisely.Please suggest ,any idea will be appreciated and please correct me if I am wrongā€¦:)ā€¦:smiley:

2 Likes

Its okayā€¦but can u tel me the exact date

@dcod Probably, they are updating today before the cook-off.

An hour to the CookOff. Interesting.

yepā€¦i dnt thing ratings will ever be updated :stuck_out_tongue:

I m surprised, Short ratings are updated before long

being an indian, and having learnt hindi, i understand this. but, donā€™t you think english would be understandable by all?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

why you being so possesive about long ratingsā€¦that works ryt?..:Dā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:
@tijoforyou

hey @dcod, if you are really interested in knowledge, then why are you crying for the ratings, codechef has given lot of knowledge to we people participating here from many such past competitions, but I dont know why people like u love to cry for ratings, it looks as if it is the only thing you are participating in the competitions on codechef, its disguisting to see when people like u make a mountain of a molehillā€¦ simply disheartning

1 Like

All previous assumptions and possibilities failedā€¦ just email me when ranking gets updated.

@admin: thnks for the information :slight_smile:

@devanshug ,who is talking to u