Did anyone get Goldman Sachs Off campus engineer hiring test results?

I also got mail saying not selected. Solved 2 completely, didn’t get 3rd one. Attempted all MCQs and essay questions.

Same bro. Got mail just now.

Goldman Sachs : Error 404 results not found.

I also got the mail…not selected…:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I am just wondering how much weight was given to the essay questions…

We don’t know they even not mention it…just received mail for regretting…:sweat::frowning:

1 Like

I attend that also …even that I was rejected

1 Like

Anyone who attempted 3rd one partial got selected? Did everyone received mail because i didnt receive mail? Anyone who got selected plz reply?

1 Like

Well, I think their selection algorithm is weird, many guys who solved all 3 with all mcqs,etc. weren’t selected and guys who did only 1 coding question got selected … So don’t expect much from that test I would say…

6 Likes

There’s always the possibility that tier 3 colleges and sub-par CGPA candidates are rejected. :]

1 Like

You can’t say like they selected candidates who solved only one question. Mostly that mail is fake. Because screenshot which they sent was having different email id than mail id from which we received results. Their mail id was private id written @gmail in the end. I don’t think gs will send mail from private mail IDs.

2 Likes

See, from what I know, there are many people who solved all - 3 but got rejected , you cannot deny that fact. I am not posting their names cuz its stupid to shame someone on basis of a test where selection criteria is randomized. Anyways, I have got nothing to do with hiring tests :stuck_out_tongue: Was just letting know others not to get disappointed and think that they werent able,etc.

6 Likes

I thought i must be really unlucky that i got rejected :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get Disappointed guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes