Discussions on Codevita Solutions Will be penalized

When will codevita rank list will come?

one of my frnd do only 1 and got mail 2 times that he was selected

1 Like

How are you sure that most of the solution of divine divisors are same?

@anon84548374 I’m not telling for sure. I am just guessing. The problem was so simple, some people got AC by brute force approach, so their solutions will be the same. So, I guessed that those people might be caught in plagiarism.

I thought it was the toughest problem, bcz O(T*sqrt(n) was giving TLE due to constraint, and optimizing it is a very tedious task.

I also thought the same, but he got it right. So, can’t say more.

I am really interested in knowing the plagiarism algorithm tcs codevita is using… Because it is rejecting deserving students and selecting students who haven’t done there code on there own. Who have done 2-3 questions on there own spending hours are not selected. I did 2 questions successful without copying code from anywhere or sharing my code and wat i get is not selected. I cleared codevita 2018 nd was much capable of clearing codevita 2019.

1 Like

No dude I have seen many who qualified even after attempting that question. Bt i am among them who attempted that question nd didn’t qualify.
Tcs rocks🙂

well i had a question where I had to just print the gcd of two numbers (it was a and b)
and my code was
cin >> a >> b;
cout << __gcd(a,b) << endl;

now at least one other participant might have written the same code so, plagiarism check for such question should not be considered.

1 Like

Tcs doesn’t deserve us.

When will codevita 2019 rank list will come?

@anon15028109 sir when will codevita 2019 rank list will come?

I think they send same email content in bulk in BCC to all who qualified.

What about ranklist?

According to my experience, the rank list should have been made available at https://www.tcscodevita.com/CodevitaV8/main_page.jsp till now.
Either, it will become available soon or it looks like they might not provide the rank list this time which really sucks.
I really hope for the first one.
They did post this on campus commune as you may already know

According to this, it looks like they are expecting the rank list to be released.
I don’t have any official information, that’s all there is.

2 Likes

I am too hoping for the rank list to be realised…

I just realised that they must be talking about this page https://campuscommune.tcs.com/contests/codevita-season-8 in that announcement and all there is on that page is just the message if either you qualified or not. So it looks like this, in fact, is what they call result.

So ranklist this time?

So there is no ranklist this time?

Can’t say for sure but it does look like this :frowning: