Does CodeChef have any Code Of Conduct?

How to register this competion? please share the link if you know?

I would suggest to upload some video tutorials of solution of contest problems after contest,so that one can fathom solution which he/she couldn’t be able to do it. Thank you!

You are at the best toffee shop in the town. You see that there are different varieties of toffees in the shop.
Each type of toffee costs P rupees and contains C calories. You being a student have a fixed budget B rupees to spend on these toffees.
You want to maximize the total calories you gain by eating them.
Note : Any toffee can be eaten only once.
Your task is to write a program to output the maximum calories you gain with your budget (B rupees).
PLZ SEND MI CODE

You are given a square matrix of integers. The cost of travelling from a cell A to cell B is the sum of numbers in all the cells which lie on the path between A and B, inclusive.
You need to travel from the top left cell to the bottom right cell, and back, minimizing the total cost of travel, subject to the following conditions:

1. You cannot use squares on the leading diagonal of the matrix (Apart from the top left and the bottom right cells.)
  2. When travelling to the bottom right corner, you may only move rightwards or downwards. Similarly, while travelling back to the top left corner, you may move only leftwards or upwards.
  3. Your first move while going from top left to bottom right should be rightwards. Similarly, your first move while going from bottom right to top left should be leftwards.

PLZ SEND MI CODE IN JAVA

1 Like

You are given a sequence of characters consisting only of the following: a, b, c and ?. You need to replace every ? with one of a, b or c such that no two consecutive characters are the same. In addition, the first and the last characters of the string must not be the same.

You need to return the lexicographically smallest string which satisfies the above constraints. If you cannot build any string that satisfies the above constraints, return β€œNot found” (without the quotes).
PLZ SEND MI CODE IN JAVA

#include<stdio.h>
#include<stdlib.h>
#define getcx getchar_unlocked
inline void inp( int *n )//fast input function
{
*n=0;
int ch=getcx();int sign=1;
while( ch < β€˜0’ || ch > β€˜9’ ){if(ch==’-’)sign=-1; ch=getcx();}
while( ch >= β€˜0’ && ch <= β€˜9’ )
*n = (*n<<3)+(*n<<1) + ch-β€˜0’, ch=getcx();
*n=nsign;
}
inline void inplong( long *n )//fast input function
{
*n=0;
int ch=getcx();int sign=1;
while( ch < β€˜0’ || ch > β€˜9’ ){if(ch==’-’)sign=-1; ch=getcx();}
while( ch >= β€˜0’ && ch <= β€˜9’ )
*n = (*n<<3)+(n<<1) + ch-β€˜0’, ch=getcx();
n=nsign;
}
int main()
{
int i,T;
long j,N,val;
long long int cnt,cnt2;
inp(&T);
while(T–)
{
cnt=cnt2=0;
//scanf("%ld",&N);
inplong(&N);
while(N–)
{
inplong(&val);
// scanf("%ld",&val);
if(val==2){
cnt2++;
}
else if(val>1){
cnt++;
}
}
cnt+=cnt2;
printf("%lld\n",((cnt
(cnt-1))/2)-((cnt2
(cnt2-1))/2));
}
return 0;
}

@roshan26 can you provide me with the detail of second maze problem?

It is first time happened with me that I 'm disqualified. I were not having the idea about code of conduct of codechef that now I know. So, please kindly restore my submissions.

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>

int main() {
int length, breadth, area;

printf("\nEnter the Length of Rectangle : β€œ);
scanf(”%d", &length);

printf("\nEnter the Breadth of Rectangle : β€œ);
scanf(”%d", &breadth);

area = length * breadth;
printf("\nArea of Rectangle : %d", area);

return (0);
}

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>

int main() {

scanf(”%d", &length);

scanf(”%d", &breadth);

area = length * breadth;

return (0);
}

include

include

int main() {

scanf(”%d", &length);

scanf(”%d", &breadth);

area = length * breadth;

return (0);
}

#include<stdio.h>

int main() {

scanf(”%d", &length);

scanf(”%d", &breadth);

area = length * breadth;

return (0);
}

I am being wrongly penalized due to the false positive that MOSS has thrown during the Jan2018 long challenge.
Pls do restore my submissions.

Can we ask for suggestions for improving time complexity of our self build logic and code, without telling the problem exactly?

Hey can someone tell me that if someone copied my code during the contest then who will be penalized ?

any of the point which you have given above is not violating my any submission to make me guilty. so please kindly check it out this problem and dont deactivate my account and dont drop my rating

check out this event for more competitive and challenging environment.
http://esya.iiitd.edu.in/event/Switcheroo

How Can Comments In Other Blogs?
WEBSITE

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
https://customerfeedbacksystem.net/

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good. This article is very useful. My friend suggests me to use this blog.
https://itcustomersurvey.com/