Exposing a False Youtuber called CS IT Community

fir youtube pe video kaise banaunga xDD

I tagged only twice Bro… once when they accused of cheating and once when they brought forward that he has two accounts. Both of these are different crimes and I still believe Hitesh did not cheat but yeah now I’m sure he has 2 accounts and that is not right

1 Like

Your videos are Great… Waiting for Cses maths section.

1 Like

uske liye thoda wait krrna padega bro, pehle dp pe atleast itna content add krrna h ki sufficient hojae to solve atleast problems of the difficulty of codeforces Div2D.

and uske alawa ek do aur bhi plans hain but definitely maths section ki atleast achhi valli problems pe explanations add krrdunga pakka se.

1 Like

and i thought telegram is banned in india :sweat_smile:

ikr…unbelievable mess

@kartik8800 subscribed! Good content

1 Like

bhai ko CEO nahi ban na videos banani hai…

1 Like

dono cheezein krrlunga bro <3
but CP is love <3

1 Like

thanks man, a lot of content incoming :slight_smile:

1 Like

thankyou bhai
comments me btana bhi explanation kaisi lggi aur koi improvement ke liye suggestion ho toh voh bhi btana

1 Like

Can somebody start a channel with advance topics and python code explanation, or anybody knows such channel kindly share their links, or any website regarding this.

Bhai kya yar pehle share ni kr skte the kya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love your Content Bro! Very informative.

1 Like

your DP playlist is awesome

1 Like

thankyou :slight_smile: glad to know you liked it.

thankyou, stay tuned for more videos in that series.

Ideally, if you want to report that some users have cheated, or if you want to appeal against having been caught for plagiarism, you should only send an email to help@codechef.com , and wait for a few weeks to get a reply.

But despite this instruction, if you do feel that you need to say something publicly, you can use this topic. Any other new topic that you start related to this will be closed.

2 Likes