Deletion of topic

Nhi. Sirf sex surgery karwaa lo. Loan pe. Fir salary se loan bhar denege.

7 Likes

If men achieve something, no that’s not an achievement , it is the necessity to survive , but women achieve something then it’s called achievement. :expressionless:

9 Likes

If a woman can print Hello World - wow!! wattagurl!! you are selected. XD

9 Likes

Tag google India on LinkedIn :rofl::rofl:

This thread is super entertaining, and true in all senses.

1 Like

See the difference both posted 1 week before

14 Likes

18 Likes

100 200 me nhi hoga kam se kam 7000 dollars yani 5lakh rs lagenge. :rofl:

1 Like

Arre to 5,00,200 lele lekin krwa de XD

7 Likes

Is It just with Google or Every Other MNC ? I have seen So called “succes story after getting placed in FANG” by girl who was placed in Amazon. She told her project was simple but She was able to Explain the project so She got hired lol. If there was a boy he would have been tested to limits To seive out among other candidates. So basically these Indian branches of MNCs want us to Have our own MNC before getting hired. I guess this could be some Gov encouraged thing because you know how They see women as vote gaining topic. I have seen Harvard’s and other ivy league college’s criteria - “Your nationality and background dosen’t effect your chances of selection” but in India you have different fees for just applying for exam. This isn’t feminism this is advantage of boys being able to compromise and move on

4 Likes

Now I share one more video can anyone please tell me (after watching below video ) , How can I crack amazon as didi suggests -

I m not hate anyone , but just shared some opinion bcz this is too much .

11 Likes

If there is reservation in company too , then what is the difference between gov. job and private job .

General category ka ladka kare to kare kya bole to bole kya ?

4 Likes

She went viral on linkedin because she is a GIRL

7 Likes

Bro har chiz me esa hi hota h… reservation se lekr sb kuch… hm itna empower krte rhte h inko ki ye sir pr chad k dangal krne lgte h. :frowning:

6 Likes

20 Likes

If this is true, then god help us.

2 Likes

esa kya gunah kiya ki ham loot gye :frowning_face:

and search on google for CC profile .

2 Likes

yes bro same thing happened with me
i solved all questions in the coding test of Deutsche bank test and one girl who solved only 1 question was selected and i was rejected .

4 Likes

Yeh important nahi hai ki use cp aati hai, yeh important hai ki wo ladki hai

16 Likes

LOL

1 Like