Graph problem. New challenge!

problem link- FIRESC Problem - CodeChef
my code: code1.txt - Google Drive
Dunno why this gives “wrong soln”. Please help
(ssjgz keep away from my posts, please)

Don’t spam by creating multiple threads for the same doubt.

3 Likes

Why??

WTH, if someone helps u and u said like this if this is ur attitude u don’t get any help from anyone.

CC discuss is best for help, here u get help for even dumb doubt, so don’t do this, respect him.

My solution : (match with urs) : Solution: 34734038 | CodeChef

Also in ur solution p *= sp; should be p = (p%mod * sp%mod)%mod;

Seeing this I hope there was a downvote button and I could downvote infinite times

2 Likes

@aamodpandey
He Is a Nice Contributor, Don’t Write Like This, It Hurts Someone
Hope You Will Understand

1 Like

@everyone: i wrote that cpz he just keeps giving me off-topic replies. Please understand. And let’s flip back to the problem with my code, brothers !

Well, I got spam answers for the same doubt, earlier.

If you don’t know then flags are managed by moderators.

shoo !

It’s your inability to infer things, you better learn to respect anyone who’s trying to help.

1 Like

it’s amazing how people are more attracted to useless conflicts rather than taking up problems and challenges !

Let Him Reply What Is Your Going??

bruh thing is, other programmers don’t reply to ur posts if such a high-rated one does

nope, brother ! this doesn’t work. You can try making that modification in my code urself and check. @sebastian please be vigilant if a solution really works, before taking down any posts

lol , u just assume , only

can u risk solving the problem, brother?

totally silent when asked to solve a problem? nice.

Just find the number of connected components, it’s probably the most basic problem that one learns while starting off with graphs.

1 Like

A human is more respected than a question :smile:

1 Like