Graph Theory Complete video series : part 1 (12 Jan 2020 - New Lecture Video added)

really, great effort but, i would want to give you some advice, post some blog on codeforces regarding your videos, so you get more viewers. keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

No. Never do that. Their (cf) community is too toxic. He will face many dowmvotes which he doesn’t deserve!Seen this happen many times.

9 Likes

But what’s the use of contribution on cf? Getting a higher number of viewers seems to be a better deal. Also, people don’t downvote on cf without any reason :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

And those reasons can be very un-ethical . If his rating is less than 1800 or 2000 there, he will receive hatred there for making videos on graphs and posting about it on cf. Do you think it is a valid reason to spread negativity and hatred ?

Recent Example , who posted about making videos on Cp and got hatred and downvotes on cf because his rating was 1700± something :- (I’ll add the link later)

4 Likes

Yes, CF community is kind of strict, but Odds of getting downvotes on this seems very unlikely, he should give it a try.

2 Likes

though i respect advice of others but i agree with @karangreat234 here , i have seen it happening many times too.
And i will post there once i start making videos on advanced concepts like HLD and Centroid decomposition.

8 Likes

Great Initiative Bro :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the videos …man it helped me a lot…plz continue this good work(^_^)

of course i will man , new video coming tonight , stay tuned.

4 Likes

6 Jan 2020 : New Video Added
L05 : Bipartite Graph Test

4 Likes

6 Jan 2020 : New Practice Problem Added
L05.1 : Practice Problem 4

3 Likes

Thank you man , this series is really going to be helpful.

1 Like

you’re welcome brother .

2 Likes

07 Jan 2020 :
L06 : Cycle Detection in Graph using DFS
added

1 Like

can you suggest some of the practice problems please?

ok , i will be updating that as well in the article.

1 Like

this problem can be a little tough , but you should try it.

3 Likes

yeah , it is a bit difficult for my level i guess , can you give some hint?

Sir where is the video for finding eulerian path?

I will be uploading the videos soon.

2 Likes