Graph Theory Complete video series : part 1 (9 july2020 - 1 editorial added)

really, great effort but, i would want to give you some advice, post some blog on codeforces regarding your videos, so you get more viewers. keep it up :+1:

6 Likes

No. Never do that. Their (cf) community is too toxic. He will face many dowmvotes which he doesn’t deserve!Seen this happen many times.

19 Likes

But what’s the use of contribution on cf? Getting a higher number of viewers seems to be a better deal. Also, people don’t downvote on cf without any reason :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

And those reasons can be very un-ethical . If his rating is less than 1800 or 2000 there, he will receive hatred there for making videos on graphs and posting about it on cf. Do you think it is a valid reason to spread negativity and hatred ?

Recent Example , who posted about making videos on Cp and got hatred and downvotes on cf because his rating was 1700± something :- (I’ll add the link later)

6 Likes

Yes, CF community is kind of strict, but Odds of getting downvotes on this seems very unlikely, he should give it a try.

2 Likes

though i respect advice of others but i agree with @anon55659401 here , i have seen it happening many times too.
And i will post there once i start making videos on advanced concepts like HLD and Centroid decomposition.

11 Likes

Great Initiative Bro :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the videos …man it helped me a lot…plz continue this good work(^_^)

of course i will man , new video coming tonight , stay tuned.

6 Likes

6 Jan 2020 : New Video Added
L05 : Bipartite Graph Test

6 Likes

6 Jan 2020 : New Practice Problem Added
L05.1 : Practice Problem 4

6 Likes

Thank you man , this series is really going to be helpful.

2 Likes

you’re welcome brother .

3 Likes

07 Jan 2020 :
L06 : Cycle Detection in Graph using DFS
added

2 Likes

can you suggest some of the practice problems please?

ok , i will be updating that as well in the article.

2 Likes

this problem can be a little tough , but you should try it.

6 Likes

yeah , it is a bit difficult for my level i guess , can you give some hint?

Sir where is the video for finding eulerian path?

I will be uploading the videos soon.

3 Likes