Hacker Earth Amazon All India Hiring Contest

Which year are you from?

4th…one of my friend have received the mail…but he filled the interview location of bangalore…so there might be chance that they are going location wise…I filled the location as Delhi

Nope one of my friend from 4th year recieved a mail for Delhi interview

@samarthtandon even those who got all the tedt cases AC?

But now the point is…I will go to Bangalore by 10th june… n then if they call me for delhi interview I will not be able to attend.

this is total mess I just don’t understand what’s going on…
One of friend from 4th year gets mail today at 4am for interview in delhi on 1 June

What’s the point of shorlisting then? May be they are going slot wise…or else everyone else is rejected apart from those who received the mail

now it seems to be like mass recruitment…

But not everyone received the mail…did you got the mail??

We did both the questions but still!!

@samarthtandon From where can we see and practice the questions which came in any contest on HackerEarth…??

1 Like

Anyone who applied for Hyderabad got the email?

1 Like

WTF !! I don’t understand why question settlers can’t use good english . One should know that there is diffrence between “greater than” and "just greater than" :tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

They are also students every problem setter was not professional and good in english…

if you want to see some worst examples of question description just go and read the questions on “May Circuit '19” on hackerEarth…

2 Likes

Aaaahh… Don’t remind me of that contest :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: I had decided to regularly give long challenges of hackerearth from this month onwards, but after watching the questions, I don’t think I will try that website ever again.

2 Likes

LOL :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

One guy got selected from 3rd-year, he then called the number in the mail and they said:-“Sorry,please don’t come for the interview if you are in 1st/2nd/3rd year” :rofl::joy::rofl::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I am very much used to Hackerearth .
Guess what? Hackerearth taught me how to solve wrong/ambiguous problem.
Or how to crack the testcases or how to solve problem in a wrong way and get full 100 points😂
I participated in May, did 3-problems,somewhat nice rank. Then, I realized that my sem exams are going on.And I can’t submit solution to any problem as after exam,I am going to Kashmir.
I can’t imagine how much my rank will fuck up in that contest​:joy::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::rofl::sweat_smile:

Which interview location and job location he applied look for?

I think they mean by 3rd year is the student who are going to 3rd year this time…

What was his passing batch ??